What's new

US, UK, Russia, Poland, Turkey, Saudi Arabia are approaching PAF for experience

All those sources are traced back to the Pakistan Air Force website. You're not better than us, or the Arabs for that matter.
Bro, I recommend getting in touch with an individual named Kaiser Tufail. He may be able to shed more info. Just remember, the PAF pilots were volunteers with the Arab air forces, not send on an official capacity or deputation program. And the numbers maybe exaggerated hence KT will be a better person to know about stuff for that time and region.

All those sources are traced back to the Pakistan Air Force website. You're not better than us, or the Arabs for that matter.

Please show how they are traced back to the Pakistani Air Force website?

Globalsecurity.org is an American website based in Alexandria, Virginia USA
London Post is based in London UK

Are you literally just pulling counter arguments out of your backside now? Talk facts like a man instead of just making accusations, pull out just one, JUST ONE article supporting your claims that all Pak claims against Israel were fake (hell it can even be an israeli article)

Pakistan being a crime ridden, poor and generally a dangerous third world country is also a fact, can you argue with that? You claimed we excel in bombing Palestinians with M16s compared to Germany excelling the automotive industry (Which is wrong, I'll give that title to Japan), Japan excelling in electronics and Pakistan excelling at pilots, while we excel at so many things compared to you it's ridiculous, including pilots.

Well I'm not, not every one of your enemies is an Indian

Look who is saying...the bloody creed who kills kids, women, non combatants with point blank shots the ones who are cursed.. timid fkrs ...just f off .

Look who is saying...the bloody creed who kills kids, women, non combatants with point blank shots the ones who are cursed.. timid fkrs ...just f off .
Except we don't.

Well about Arabs!!!! intelligence belongs to people so why Pakistani pilots were there. Why Gen. Raheel leading armies of 34 countries Don't they have a single capable general...???
If you know how we became Atomic power you will accept it from inside. Mr. Bean!!!
We are among top freelancers is it without brain. And it's #4

One and only argument after Palestine(We need another H:mod:l:mod:caust any Muslim who thinks israeil can be a friend/well wisher is most stupid one (including Arabs and non Arabs).

@Beny Karachun Well how their(arab) IQ is better than or equal to us... I shall accept if my d*mb brother is somewhere better than me even i'll love it.

You people need a tutor like Sir Hitler that will teach you the right way.
:sniper::sniper::sniper::butcher::butcher::butcher:
d0c65f6cf43e813abf70c61ad6f3f608.png

You're all in the 80-85 average IQ range.

Please show how they are traced back to the Pakistani Air Force website?

Globalsecurity.org is an American website based in Alexandria, Virginia USA
London Post is based in London UK

Are you literally just pulling counter arguments out of your backside now? Talk facts like a man instead of just making accusations, pull out just one, JUST ONE article supporting your claims that all Pak claims against Israel were fake (hell it can even be an israeli article)
http://pakistaninside.blogspot.com/2009/08/1973-arab-israeli-war-and-paf-pilots.html?m=1

All those articles are based on that article.
Which is based on an article that I can't find currently.

Except we don't.

http://pakistaninside.blogspot.com/2009/08/1973-arab-israeli-war-and-paf-pilots.html?m=1

All those articles are based on that article.
Which is based on an article that I can't find currently.

Did you even go through the Londonpost and Global Security pages, which contain 10 times more information than the small blurb you provided? How can they be based on that article with all that info. And thankyou for also failing my question of providing JUST ONE ISRAELI BASED article that would support your claim.

And here's Graham Payton, A BRITISH EX-ROYAL MARINE who details Saif Ul Azam's exploits in the 1967 war (from 4:40 onwards)

Is this living person ALSO BASED on that Pak Article lies? :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: Honestly I'd love to hear your response to this clip? (again listen and watch from 4:40 onwards)

You're all in the 80-85 average IQ range.
You forgot to say please do subscribe my youtube channel and press the bell icon.
Physical presence at #4 in the world vs an argument by a few people on the base of 1000 people(don't care).

Hope you know

Exactly. In recent years the most advanced airforces of the world participated in bombing missions against militias like ISIS etc which had no airforce or at best with weak a$$ outdated airforces like Syria,Iraq etc. Never ever before in modern air warfare such a air battle took place where a latest missiles and AWACS integration package played a key role in defining victory or defeat.
And please correct me if I'm wrong on 27th February the world has witnessed the first BVR kill in actual combat right?
Ithink the US has taken down fighters with BVR before. However this was a skirmish between two equally equipped Air forces(very broadly speaking).
A

Bro, I recommend getting in touch with an individual named Kaiser Tufail. He may be able to shed more info. Just remember, the PAF pilots were volunteers with the Arab air forces, not send on an official capacity or deputation program. And the numbers maybe exaggerated hence KT will be a better person to know about stuff for that time and region.
I heard Aircom R Alvi interview he said same thing they were volunteers on strict terms and approved by ZAB not by PAF higher up's According to him ZAB was very close to Hafiz Assad

Back
Top Bottom