What's new

US nuclear gurus see signs of more Indian nuclear tests

That's true batman.If India tests Pakistan too will have to test.Otherwise the government will fall as the public pressure will be too high on govt to give a tit for tat response specially as our neighbhor thinks they can win nuclear war (what a pure stupidity0

Test and get nuclear sanctions along with us.If thats what what you want

That was just a reply to him.In reality there is no way in hell India is gonna test anytime soon after loobying so hard to get nuclear deal.

That's true batman.If India tests Pakistan too will have to test.Otherwise the government will fall as the public pressure will be too high on govt to give a tit for tat response specially as our neighbhor thinks they can win nuclear war (what a pure stupidity0

Do you really believe Pakistan will do a tit-for tat response this time?

I mean frankly, the whole world was up in arms about Pakistani nukes falling in the hands of AQ, Taliban etc ect.....the WOT is still at large
Keeping this in mind, I think it will be suicide for Pak to test more nukes, especially in light of the fact that they are receiving aid from US.....next Pak will be blamed for channeling US aid to nukes.
Sanctions will follow and I dont see how Pak can sustain with its depleting economy....

About India, I feel they wont test either.....India is in a very comfortable position....testing of nukes will affect high priority projects like MMRCA, Apache Deals, and the Nuke deal we just signed.....
I say too much to risk.....but if they want to entice their enemy into a game of russian roullette knowing exactly where the bullet is, then I would say go for it!!!

Typical Indian response that the world does not believe we have nuclear weapons.If you think we will care about world then you're only kidding yourself.In fact, if we show our nuclear capibility 2nd time the only thing world will do is slap sanctions on us and just condemn us everywhere like last time as it did with India and then the world will be even more worried as they will not be able to santch anything from arms as they will know Pakistan can use weapons if required in such a short amount of time (Last time, we tested only 3 weeks later but this time i guess response could be faster)..If government does not test it will fall as simple as that.Army might come in power for some time...Pakistan economy was in same state during 1998 but we did survive..in fact we were nearly bankrupt at that time..now the economy is in recovery state at that time it was not.As soon as India comes into Pakistan i don't think world matters much for Pakistan.It is as simple as that.Hell we were offered hornets by US with billion of Aid and warning that if you test the consequences will be disasterous but we did in fact tested and showed the world that we're not Arabs and have the balls to give a stunning reply to our niehbhor test.

Agreed. And i think he could not have given such a statement without the approval of Indian government.

Sorry...I'm bit hesitant to agree....
I see some thing building up... in Pakistan AQ Khan has again surfaced in media..
US has recently done nuclear technology proliferation with india!
and it is also surfaced in media that indian tests in pokhran were not succesful?? they have to finish the unfinished bussiness?
Hope is very dim... that it is a matter of chance and not a purposeful design.

Do you really believe Pakistan will do a tit-for tat response this time?
No.. as i said before.. it will be a walk in the park for india... there will be no tit for tat and no international sanctions this time around.
Bankey moron hates Pakistan any way.

Typical Indian response that the world does not believe we have nuclear weapons.If you think we will care about world then you're only kidding yourself.In fact, if we show our nuclear capibility 2nd time the only thing world will do is slap sanctions on us and just condemn us everywhere like last time as it did with India and then the world will be even more worried as they will not be able to santch anything from arms as they will know Pakistan can use weapons if required in such a short amount of time (Last time, we tested only 3 weeks later but this time i guess response could be faster)..If government does not test it will fall as simple as that.Army might come in power for some time...Pakistan economy was in same state during 1998 but we did survive..in fact we were nearly bankrupt at that time..now the economy is in recovery state at that time it was not.As soon as India comes into Pakistan i don't think world matters much for Pakistan.It is as simple as that.Hell we were offered hornets by US with billion of Aid and warning that if you test the consequences will be disasterous but we did in fact tested and showed the world that we're not Arabs and have the balls to give a stunning reply to our niehbhor test.

What the hell are you ranting on about???
What is a typical Indian response? Is there a handbook of sorts that somehow I failed to receive which describes an Indian persons reaction in every scenario?
Who said anything about Pakistan not having Nukes?

All I asked you was, in the current scenario do you think Pakistan will respond in a tit-for-tat fashion...Maybe reasons why you would justify the need and is it really a smart choice.....thats all..!!!

Why the need to go on the defensive?....

this time we should let indians do it alone.
and use our restraint to our advantage.

this time we should let indians do it alone.
and use our restraint to our advantage.

While I repeat the scientist as he said might just be telling the truth that he just said all this as he does not want India to sign CTBT....However, hypothetically if he was instructed to say so...and India wants to Test. Pakistan should also test....

Current scenario allows a status quo...India testing and Pak does not changes it...so we dont know what might happen

I think India wants to test...it has nothing to do with Pakistan though.They want to test the hydrogen bomb designs and that is China specific.

That was just a reply to him.In reality there is no way in hell India is gonna test anytime soon after loobying so hard to get nuclear deal.

There is no need to test with the nuke deal in hand we just can say.
I will award you 24000Mw worth power plants and in return give us the....... to the Russians .Good bargaining don't you think:cheers:

There is no need to test with the nuke deal in hand we just can say.
I will award you 24000Mw worth power plants and in return give us the....... to the Russians .Good bargaining don't you think:cheers:

Russians just like the Americans don't trust India. Don't take it as personal, but the major super-powers don't want to see another entrant. That's because the more 'superpowers' there are, it dilutes the whole 'super' part. :smitten:

Russians just like the Americans don't trust India. Don't take it as personal

No Russian never told me that.if so why did they help us in building a nuke sub and leasing us Nuke subs.By the way what I said is unofficially true.

but the major super-powers don't want to see another entrant. That's because the more 'superpowers' there are, it dilutes the whole 'super' part. :smitten:

Then why did US make us a de facto member of the P 5

I think india will go for another round of tests. US is pressurizing India to sign CTBT.So US may allow India to conduct tests for the last time and then immediately sign CTBT after conducting tests.US will then make pakistan sign CTBT.Pakistan cannot really afford to ask for similiar deal and eventually will have to sign CTBT without going for further tests.

I doubt Pakistan will sign CTBT Unless it gets some serious stuff from outside in nuclear field.Once a government tried that and i hope you know what happened.The government was dismissed within few days..Army and other lobbies such as NESCOM will never let government sign CTBT.

Back
Top Bottom