What's new

US intelligence official: Saudi air defense is the most experienced in the world

The SC

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada
1200px-Royal_Saudi_Air_Defense_Forces_Logo2.svg.png

A former US intelligence official said that the Saudi air defense is the most experienced militarily in the world, praising the value of air defenses in confronting the persistent hostile targeting by the Houthi militia.

Recent events show that the Saudi Air Force has become capable of responding well to Houthi attempts to outmaneuver Saudi air defenses through many successive attacks or Consecutive Attacks (Dumping)

The statement came after the Saudi air defense successfully countred Attempted simultaneous attack of more than 17 suicide drones!

متحدث-التحالف-طائرة-مسيرة-للحوثيين.jpg

190920 Saudi Arabia oil facility drone missile attack air defense systems Middle East US Iran news World

190920 Saudi Arabia oil facility drone missile attack air defense systems Middle East US Iran news World

Patriot

VL MICA
1592316897769.png

Mistral Atlas
mistral_atlas_headband-1680x640.jpg

Mistral-19.0051-640x360.jpg

Mistral MPCV
MPCV-640x360.jpg

Sky Guard 3
1-skyshield.jpg

3-skyguard.jpg

Shahine short-range air defence (SHORAD) systems
message-editor%2F1569024135447-shahine.jpg

ad_spsam_shahine_o1.jpg

AMX-30SA
ob_566280_4-amx-30-sa-sabre.jpg

MIM-23 HAWK
ZNfYlQqCaSMHQWilwKP9KOgxVKuWplXSlG4RdEv6BKg.jpg

Stinger
A_US_soldier%2C_stands_by_as_a_Saudi_Arabian_national_guardsman_sights_an_FIM-92A_Stinger_portable_anti-aircraft_missile_launcher.JPEG

M163 VADS
796548023a38149f4e3cb234e8cb1890.png

And still more air-defense systems coming..

BiHo II
antiaircraft-artillery-biho2_slide_img01.jpg

THAAD
56c2255a-6670-439e-970e-04b4f2995308.jpg

The KSA
The KSA

Last edited:
That might be the case as tweet mentioned, but when Indians are going to start crying about this map? Indians should have a ministry just to cry about map posted and used around the world.

Last edited:
Feels like a Marketing pitch more, but KSA does intercept a lot missiles launched by Houthies.

Feels like a Marketing pitch more, but KSA does intercept a lot missiles launched by Houthies.
Intercepting and destruing more than 600 BM and 500 drones is no marketing pitch.. it is called the truth and every decent person recognize it..

Intercepting more than 600 BM and 500 drones is no marketing pitch.. it is called the truth and every decent person recognize it..

I recognize the Saudi's Air defense and they get valuable experience from it, but sometimes people do tweet or write articles like these to boost the country's moral for further defense deals, but for me as a Muslim and someone who disagree with KSA on many things, one thing they have my respect and gratitude for that they are protecting the two most holy sites in Islam from the Houthies Terrorists and Ayatuallah's of Iran who provide them.

Bin Salman has been protecting the most holy sites for sure

Imagine thinking you are smart while claiming Houthis have access to 600 Ballistic missiles and 500 drones while on a blockade by the USN with only one operable port.

View attachment 763789
View attachment 763790

Geographic Distribution of missile launches

View attachment 763791

Vast majority of missiles launches are within Yemen, and Southern frontier of Saudi Arabia. At most, these interceptions are of long range artillery rockets, not long range ballistic missiles that are traditionally known. We are talking about rockets/missile with 300km range. Sufficient for PAC-2/3s. This is also over a 5 year period. Very good for Saudi Arabian security, but those numbers the exaggerate are completely fabricated. Houthi's cannot possibly have access to that many long range ballistic missiles. They can make short range ones as we can see.

Who told you long or short BMs.. they are nonetheless BMs.. and those numbers are real as you know..Even rockets of 300 km range are considered tactical BM..Maybe you can tell us about the Iranian experience in interceptig BMs short and long range..

Why you are always like a ridiculous child? You are so boring
I am saying what is happening on the field..All the air systems operated by the Sauds with the help of the US and all systems operated the American themselves failed to stop the Houthis drones..How can the Sauds are judged to be the best? Even the Americans stationed in Saudi Arabia, the only superpower on this earth can say something unreal about themselves..Maybe SC failed for a good purpose, to say that the American judged the Sauds as the failure of the century..
Nobody is the best in this particular area, just look at Israel, one of the best defended air space with one of the densest air denial systems in this earth, yet they failed in last Hamas onslaught, failed even to detect an Iranian missile that landed purposely at few kilometers of the Dimona nuclear plant…and served as a warning to Israel …
It doesn’t hurt to tell the truth..it will make all the treads, where Arab pdf’s participate, more believable..

Dismiss all voices of retired generals. They were chanting for the peshmerga, who as we locals knew turned out to be a joke.

Saudi air defense isn't the most experienced, that's left for the global powers who have to deal with nuclear strike deterrence since the 50s.

This is like a special forces comparison thread aimed at those who like to consume pride.

Who told you long or short BMs.. they are nonetheless BMs.. and those numbers are real as you know..Even rockets of 300 km range are considered tactical BM..Maybe you can tell us about the Iranian experience in interceptig BMs short and long range..

Apologies, I did not mean to offend. What I was trying to say is that 600 BMs is unfeasible, and obviously a exaggerate number because these systems are not cheap. The lines are blurry between what you can consider a tactical battle field rocket, and a ballistic missile, but I was trying to indicate that these numbers cannot be true and no open-source neutral report can verify this. That being said, of course SA is the most experienced in this field.
Maybe you can tell us about the Iranian experience in intercepting BMs short and long range..
Maybe one day when the Israelis come for us.

Apologies, I did not mean to offend. What I was trying to say is that 600 BMs is unfeasible, and obviously a exaggerate number because these systems are not cheap. The lines are blurry between what you can consider a tactical battle field rocket, and a ballistic missile, but I was trying to indicate that these numbers cannot be true and no open-source neutral report can verify this. That being said, of course SA is the most experienced in this field.

Maybe one day when the Israelis come for us.
You can easily count it by yourself..since there is not a week in those 6 years without hearing and seeing a few missile attacks and recently drone attacks too..

Nothing seems too expensive for the Houthis..

https://www.memri.org/tv/houthi-mil...ssiles-drones-death-israel-america-jews-curse

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom