What's new

US Donates Patrol Boats to Pakistan’s Maritime Security Agency

Sir,

If you don't like it here---cannot post anything positive on the board---have an eternally bad attitude towards other posters---then why are you here---.

Mods is there something specific that you guys are waiting for.

Hi,

You know Jazzman hit it right on the head---some retd people---some semi retd---and young kids that is all this board is---he is so right in his analysis that it surprised me quite a bit---after the blood cleared the head and I had sometime to think, I calmed down.

Today, I wish that when I was younger, I had the world wide web at my fingertips---so that I could have communicated with people like Muradk, S 2, Solomon, Truthseeker, Malay, jeypore, Agno, Neo, Blain, Fatman, Asim, Araz, Ejaz, and so many others and learnt about this world in a totally different manner---my eyes would have viewed different horizons and I have would have gained all those experiences without going through the grinder, having myself being torn apart in pieces and then putting those pieces back together in one.

For me, this place is like an open learning center---a place to communicate and know about each other---a place to share our experiences---a place to exchange our knowledge and skills.

As far as I am concerned, I want my young pakistanis to learn about the world and look at the world through a looking glass other than what they are used to---. I firmly believe that that most of my young countrymen have not been told the truth about our dealing with our neighbours and other major players who oversee and overlook what is happening in the region.

I feel it is my moral obligation to talk to the young people and tell them that there is another world surrounding us about which we have not been told much---and I am not the only one----there are so many other people who find the time to come over here and pour out their life long experiences----for what---so that the younger people can listen and learn---and break that mold of quid pro quo.

I believe that there are so many young people who come over here on this board to listen, share and sometimes learn something new---just like some of us middle aged people. Thankyou.

Last edited:
Right on the dot Mastankhan Sahib. Our younger generation busy feeding of the junk that they see on the idiot box -- most of the stuff shown is not researched hundred percent politically motivated. Therefore, the single minded hate America attitude.

The biggest culprit in this the lack of reading and researching--lack of good libraries!!

You are doing a good job -- keep it up!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom