What's new

US clears Poland to buy HIMARS, ATACMS, ammunition worth $10 billion

I did not make a comparison, because comparing the USMC with the Turkish ground forces, is like a comparing apples and oranges. I only corrected some extremely erroneous information you provided. I did not imply anything else. You obviously made an assessment based on really weak and inaccurate information. I can provide you with documents and official reports, not hearsay, and I can translate some documents if you wish. However, we are in a state of mobilization due to the disaster in our country, each and every citizen is trying to take part in aid campaigns or charity organizations. If you want to discuss this, and tag me at a more appropriate time, I can contribute as much as I can.
Well, as I said, that observation is based on my assumption that USMC as a branch will highly probably win a war with Turkish Ground Force as a branch. I do not intend to compare anything, I mean as I stated, that is my personal opinion and my belief, we can all agree to disagree with that.

On the other hand, also as I said, I wouldn't know enough of Turkish armed force in general to comment on their effectiveness hence I refused to compare, on the other hand, I would have imagine the same for you about the Marine, I know Marine as a branch because I served with another branch of the US military and worked with the Marine closely in 2 campaign and my family is 3rd Generation Marine, our uncle was a Marine in Vietnam (our dad is sort of a Marine, as he served as a corpsman) and one of my grandfather brother is also a marine who was killed in Iwo Jima, while himself was an Army Aviator. I would imagine the same toward your situation with Turkish Military.

And finally, as I said, I do not intent to diminish any armed force. So I will not be further commenting on this. And also, condolence on the loss of your country during this emergency,

Poles have gone bonkers, they're arming themselves like crazy. At this rate they'll become the second most powerful ground force in NATO
Poles have long memories about the Russians. A strong Ukraine is beneficial in long term for Poland. And a strong Poland is beneficial for NATO and rest of Europe in long term. Heck, probably don't even need a large American force in Europe except for training and keeping equipment on standby whenever Article 5 is called for intervention. Keeping tens of thousands of American troops in Europe is expensive. But with Poland and Ukraine both strong militarily facing Russia and deterring them in future while being in NATO, its worth it.

Overhyped HIMARS ‘Hits & Misses’ 6 Times To Sink Its Target In Live-Fire Drills In The South China Sea

Overhyped HIMARS ‘Hits & Misses’ 6 Times To Sink Its Target In Live-Fire Drills In The South China Sea

Again, you are quite stupid to put this out as if HIMARS is overhyped.

Nobody is expected to hit something at sea using shore base artillery, that's physically impossible as explained on the other thread, not HIMARS, not Smerch, not whatever you have in Chinese inventory. Maybe in your "Chinese Physics World" you can hit a ship with shore base rocket artillery? So tell me when do China phasing out those CM-802 or whatever Anti-ship missile you are using and simply deploy those rocket artillery you have for coastal defence?

HIMARS are BATTLETESTED with numerous recorded strikes, the same cannot be said with any Chinese junk.

Again, you are quite stupid to put this out as if HIMARS is overhyped.

Nobody is expected to hit something at sea using shore base artillery, that's physically impossible as explained on the other thread, not HIMARS, not Smerch, not whatever you have in Chinese inventory. Maybe in your "Chinese Physics World" you can hit a ship with shore base rocket artillery? So tell me when do China phasing out those CM-802 or whatever Anti-ship missile you are using and simply deploy those rocket artillery you have for coastal defence?

HIMARS are BATTLETESTED with numerous recorded strikes, the same cannot be said with any Chinese junk.
LOl, you just lost it.

Back
Top Bottom