What's new

US Businessmen Delegation to Discuss Investment Opportunities in Civil Nuclear Energy Projects

The SC

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada
US Businessmen Delegation to Discuss Investment Opportunities in Civil Nuclear Energy Projects

April 25, 2018, SPA -- A delegation of American businessmen specializing in civil nuclear energy met in Dammam today with a number of Saudi businessmen today at the Eastern Chamber of Commerce and Industry.

This came within the framework of joint cooperation between United States of America and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

The US delegation, representing 20 leading companies, consists of a variety of businessmen interested in technology, reactors, equipment, components, engineering and training services related to nuclear safety and security.

http://www.spa.gov.sa/viewstory.php?lang=en&newsid=1756446

Good going...Saudi is excelling where Pakistan has failed..already Pakistan has been divorced in its ideological marriage with Arabs..still time for Pakistan to repent and improve releations with USA...

Good going...Saudi is excelling where Pakistan has failed..already Pakistan has been divorced in its ideological marriage with Arabs..still time for Pakistan to repent and improve releations with USA...
Thats right pakistan just follow the arab example and bend over and spread your arse cheeks for america....oh but dont forget to make sure your a-hole is all nicely lubed up,I`m sure trump the chump wouldnt want a dry hump.I`m sure like all good vassals you`ll learn to love being reamed up the poop chute,I mean just look at the arabs they love it.

Thats right pakistan just follow the arab example and bend over and spread your arse cheeks for america....oh but dont forget to make sure your a-hole is all nicely lubed up,I`m sure trump the chump wouldnt want a dry hump.I`m sure like all good vassals you`ll learn to love being reamed up the poop chute,I mean just look at the arabs they love it.
Did some arab did it to you, so you want to take revenge in your dirty mind?

Back
Top Bottom