US Approves TOW Missile System Sale To Morocco

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
m02008062_1448019818.jpg

TOW Missile System

The US State Department has approved $157 million sale of TOW 2A, Radio Frequency (RF) Missiles and M220A2 TOW Launchers to Morocco.

The Defense Security Cooperation Agency delivered the required certification notifying Congress of this possible sale on November 17, 2015, the Defense Security Cooperation Agency announced Wednesday.

Major Defense Equipment (MDE) are 600 TOW 2A and Radio Frequency (RF) Missiles. The MDE sales also include seven TOW 2A, Radio Frequency (RF) Missile and 300 M220A2 TOW Launchers.

The sale also includes associated equipment, parts, training and logistical support. The estimated value of MDE is $96 million. The total estimated value is $157 million.

This proposed sale will contribute to the foreign policy and national security of the United States by helping to improve the security of a major Non-NATO ally that continues to be an important force for the political stability and economic progress in North Africa.

The proposed sale of the TOW 2A Missiles, M220A2 Launchers and technical support will advance Morocco's efforts to modernize its ground defense capability.

The principal contractor involved in this program is Raytheon Missile Systems.

Implementation of this proposed sale will require the US Government or contractor representatives to travel to Morocco for multiple periods for equipment fielding, system checkout and new equipment training.

US Approves TOW Missile System Sale To Morocco

:lol: My simpleton Algerian friend. It is a reliable anti-tank weapon for infantry. It can render your enemy's precious tanks useless at a fraction of the price.

Morocco is getting the latest wireless iteration.

A great video demonstrating the effectiveness of the US military TOW missile against a T-72 tank.

Morocco need more advanced ATGM with F&F Capabillity like Mizrak O&U.

:lol: My simpleton Algerian friend. It is a reliable anti-tank weapon for infantry. It can render your enemy's precious tanks useless at a fraction of the price.
My earth worm nitwit, Algeria will make your FAR use the tow as suppository , in order to complete your training of terrorist for hire...And that day is coming sooner than you think..:cheers:

My earth worm nitwit, Algeria will make your FAR use the tow as suppository , in order to complete your training of terrorist for hire...And that day is coming sooner than you think..:cheers:
We certainly would like to see you try. You have been barking all those years but we have seen no bite.

We certainly would like to see you try. You have been barking all those years but we have seen no bite.
Your owe that to Bouteflika, your main protector, when the turd gets buried, that the day those Tow will be shoved deep up your behind.
about a thousand of these
[video]
500 plus of these
[video]
200 of these
[video]
200 + of these
dz 9 19 15 kornet EM.jpg

48 of theses
dzarmy 9 29 15 mi28 pic.jpg

48 of theses
dzarmy 10 8 15 k52 on trial...jpg

40+ of these
dzarmy 10 29 15 super hind Mkiii.jpg1.jpg

In a half a day the FAR will be climbing the Mellila-Ceuta fences

lol Tell that to the terrorist groups that have been wrecking havoc in your country. When Boutef dies, we can only set back behind our electrified security fence and watch you implode. You can't control your own country in Ghardaya, Kabayle and the South and you expect to defeat FAR in half a day? Good joke!

Algeria operates a total of 305 T-90SA tanks. Keep exaggerating, that will be all the more fun when you get your behind handed to you as usual by Morocco.

Last edited:
lol Tell that to the terrorist groups that have been wrecking havoc in your country
We broke their spine, including yours that H2 trained and sent. But I am sure you still can hear our superhind sending them to their maker. in Morocco proper

When Boutef dies, we can only set back behind our electrified security fence and watch you implode.
Au contraire my earthworm neighbor, it is us that will be watching you climbing the Mellila and Ceuta fences with the Polisario rubbing your @sses.
You can't control your own country in Ghardaya, Kabayle and the South and you expect to defeat FAR in half a day?
Seven unstable borders that have yet to be molested by any of your bearded baby test tubes. Merde VI plans to destabilise Ghardaia fail on his face...He forgot that Ghardaia is Algeria and Algeria is Ghardaia, same goes to every inch of the Algerian territory. For the FAR, I made a slight mistake for sending our army, I have really meant to say our firemen to bring you down to earth. Our ANP has a better use than wasting her time fighting an octogenarian army..
Good joke!
The time will tell us who will be la dinde de la farce..

Algeria operates a total of 305 T-90SA tanks. Keep exaggerating, that will be all the more fun when you get your behind handed to you as usual by Morocco.
I am being real conservative with my numbers I put forward...For the rest of what you wrote, keep believing the tajine that your makhzen is feeding you...H2 signed a peace agreement with the Polisario because he felt bad for the plight of the Sahraouis.

when ceylal send a scud it goes boom !!:help:
The very few Scuds Algeria had, were used for the AAF training due to their lack of accuracy. The recent acquisition of the Iskander , tactical ballistic missile, will put most of the kingdom nerve centers within reach.

lol What a load of BS. You ungrateful children of France, you should be thanking Morocco for getting your independence, yet you are obsessed with Morocco and standing against us. As I said, you always talk big and we end up kicking your a$$. That is the order of things.

lol What a load of BS. You ungrateful children of France,
If my memory serves me well, the French Ambassador to the UN, said..Morocco is like a mistress you don't like, but you are forced to sleep her..So who is the french's sperm bank, Morroco or Algeria

you should be thanking Morocco for getting your independence,

We fought our indepandance alone and we won our indepandance with our proper means and efforts, no thanks to you or the rest of your arabs friends save Tunisia. The truth is you gain your autonomy as well many African state on our back and on our blood. For Moroccan case, you were a protectorate of France and you still to this day...

yet you are obsessed with Morocco and standing against us.
You don't make the scale for us to give you a thought

As I said, you always talk big and we end up kicking your a$$. That is the order of things.
You need to educate yourself on the fighting capabilities of your forces against Algeria, be it in 63 or the 70's..Just in 2000, we released over 2800 Moroccan prisoners...I guess they were defectors...
And Polisario released 400 from their jail..they, too, were defectors...
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom