What's new

UAE confirms to IMF support of $1bn for Pakistan: Dar

Really you subhuman Dravidian POS, you know this as a fact? Our whole community is second generation and has strong connections with Pakistan. You think we’re like you Indian scums that cut off ties and start acting White changing names and religions?

Man, i pray to God that I become an admin on this site and first order of business would be to ban all Pajeets, partial pajeets, and pajeets pretending to be something else, aka you!

the first step is always denial. nothing personal here :enjoy:

I am not taking a "nobody's" word, considering I am not taking your words seriously 😉 Your inferiorly complex is showing so clearly it's honestly hilarious.

I could care less whether Pakistani-Americans contribute or not :enjoy:

the first step is always denial. nothing personal here :enjoy:
Denial of what exactly? Nothing personal but you’re an Indian on a Pakistan defense forum. You Indians have severe form of identity crisis to keep coming on Pakistan related sites and trying to fit in or join us. That’s the ultimate denial if there’s ever one between our two groups.

You’re a subhuman!

Name the top 10 Pakistani American businessmen
I named 1 and 2. Getting the remaining 8 should be easy

Here’s 15** from a quick wiki search.

@Abid123

Farooq Kathwari – chairman, president and chief executive officer of Ethan Allen[36]
Fred Hassan – chairman of the board and chief executive officer of pharmaceutical company Schering-Plough from 2003 to 2009, when the company completed its merger with Merck & Co[37]
Ghulam Bombaywala – owner and operator of multiple restaurants
Javed Ahmed – currently lives in London, where his headquarters are; former chief executive officer of Tate & Lyle,[38] a FTSE 250 company which is one of Britain's oldest brands[39]
Mansoor Ijaz – businessman; founder and chairman of Crescent Investment Management LLC, a New York investment partnership; commentator on Fox News[40]
Michael Chowdry – businessman; founder of air cargo company Atlas Air, which in 2001 was worth over $1.39 billion[41]
Nabeel Gareeb – appointed president and chief executive officer and a member of the board of directors of MEMC in 2002;[42] according to CNN he was the 24th highest paid CEO in 2006;[43] according to Forbes he was the 6th highest earning CEO in 2008 in the US[44]
Qasim Khan - International automotive business management executive who has served with General Motors Company since 1999 at various International operations in Middle East, Russia/ CIS, South Korea and Middle East operations while his US assignments were based at company's offices in New York (Cadillac Global HQ), Miami (Latin American HQ) and Michigan.
Ramesh Balwani – businessman; former president and COO of Theranos
Safi Qureshey – former CEO and co-founder of AST Research, a Fortune 500 company with revenues over US$2.5 billion[45]
Shahid Khan – president of Flex-N-Gate Corp., with $2 billion in annual revenue;[46] in mid-December 2011 bought a majority stake of NFL team Jacksonville Jaguars for $760 million[47]
Sohaib Abbasi – former chairman and CEO of Informatica
Tariq Farid – entrepreneur; owner and CEO of Edible Arrangements[48]
Zia Chishti – founder, CEO and chairman of the board of directors of Afiniti.
Osman Rashid – co-founder of Chegg

Last edited:
Faroq Kathwari – chairman, president and chief executive officer of Ethan Allen[36]
Fred Hassan – chairman of the board and chief executive officer of pharmaceutical company Schering-Plough from 2003 to 2009, when the company completed its merger with Merck & Co[37]
Ghulam Bombaywala – owner and operator of multiple restaurants
Javed Ahmed – currently lives in London, where his headquarters are; former chief executive officer of Tate & Lyle,[38] a FTSE 250 company which is one of Britain's oldest brands[39]
Mansoor Ijaz – businessman; founder and chairman of Crescent Investment Management LLC, a New York investment partnership; commentator on Fox News[40]
Michael Chowdry – businessman; founder of air cargo company Atlas Air, which in 2001 was worth over $1.39 billion[41]
Nabeel Gareeb – appointed president and chief executive officer and a member of the board of directors of MEMC in 2002;[42] according to CNN he was the 24th highest paid CEO in 2006;[43] according to Forbes he was the 6th highest earning CEO in 2008 in the US[44]
Qasim Khan - International automotive business management executive who has served with General Motors Company since 1999 at various International operations in Middle East, Russia/ CIS, South Korea and Middle East operations while his US assignments were based at company's offices in New York (Cadillac Global HQ), Miami (Latin American HQ) and Michigan.
Ramesh Balwani – businessman; former president and COO of Theranos
Safi Qureshey – former CEO and co-founder of AST Research, a Fortune 500 company with revenues over US$2.5 billion[45]
Shahid Khan – president of Flex-N-Gate Corp., with $2 billion in annual revenue;[46] in mid-December 2011 bought a majority stake of NFL team Jacksonville Jaguars for $760 million[47]
Sohaib Abbasi – former chairman and CEO of Informatica
Tariq Farid – entrepreneur; owner and CEO of Edible Arrangements[48]
Zia Chishti – founder, CEO and chairman of the board of directors of Afiniti.
Osman Rashid – co-founder of Chegg

" the net worth of the top 10 Pakistani-American businessmen is $25 billion"

you have a bunch of nobodies who will barely hit $300 million

$113 million

"Ghulam Bombaywala – owner and operator of multiple restaurants"
You forgot Papa John franchises :enjoy: :enjoy: :enjoy:

Ramesh Balwani
Facing a jail cell later this month. He has a net worth of $85 million in 2018

Dead in 2001

Mansoor Ejaz
net worth of $1 million to $5 million

net worth of $5 million - $60 million

$5 million

$6.14 million

I wish I achieved the success of the above individuals. But their wealth does not add up

Back
Top Bottom