What's new

U.S.-- fake democracy, real hegemon

See, you've already named two, and they are both east Asian countries.

Singapore, S.Kroea and Taiwan were all under actual dictatoship when they first embarked the economic take-off,

haha..I intentionally left Taiwan out to see if you'd accidentally slip them into a "country" list.

Remember you are mentioning them first not me. LOL!

Last edited:
haha..I intentionally left Taiwan out to see if you'd accidentally slip them into a "country" list.

Remember you are mentioning them first not me. LOL!
Where did I say they are all countries? Do you know the idea of countries and regions?

Where did I say they are all countries? Do you know the idea of countries and regions?

If you consider them only a lowly region why are you even bringing them up into this conversation at all?

Maybe you are desperately scrambling looking for country examples to prove your point and since you can't think of any countries you are now moving on to regions...next up "book clubs" maybe

If you consider them only a lowly region why are you even bringing them up into this conversation at all?

Maybe you are desperately scrambling looking for country examples to prove your point and since you can't think of any countries you are now moving on to regions...next up "book clubs" maybe
We always use countries and regions in China, 国家与地区,it's a common phrase here, you should learn some Chinese way of talking if you like to talk about China.

Yes, it's called screwing up in a post.
You don't even know we always say 国家和地区? you seem to be so ignorant about the country you like to talk about, never been there, never know how they talk, never know nothing about anything there.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom