What's new

U.S. drone strike kills 15 Pakistani Taliban in Afghanistan

A-Team

Reaction score
Country
Afghanistan
Afghans provide ground intelligence for these strikes, and someone was complaining that Afghans are not targeting TTP ?

In Jalalabad scores of TTP were taken out in one of the most recent operation. Don't doubt our intentions ! If we find Mullah Fazlu you will get his corpse in first flight to Peshawar.

U.S. drone strike kills 15 Pakistani Taliban in Afghanistan| Reuters

great if everyday 15 killed with in few months we have 0 Talibans . BTW 15 afghan taliban also need to be killed daily so no one will claim we are racist and all hoors going to be pakistani taliban hands . both sides have equal rights to get their dream girls no racism here :enjoy:

great if everyday 15 killed with in few months we have 0 Talibans . BTW 15 afghan taliban also need to be killed daily so no one will claim we are racist and all hoors going to be pakistani taliban hands . both sides have equal rights to get their dream girls no racism here :enjoy:

Muhahaha Ok I have to admit I had a good laugh :)

Afghans provide ground intelligence for these strikes, and someone was complaining that Afghans are not targeting TTP ?

In Jalalabad scores of TTP were taken out in one of the most recent operation. Don't doubt our intentions ! If we find Mullah Fazlu you will get his corpse in first flight to Peshawar.

U.S. drone strike kills 15 Pakistani Taliban in Afghanistan| Reuters
I am glad we have you on this forum. Luckily you may change the general perception of the Pakistani population to Afghanistan and vice versa. Both nations currently hate each other and I have constantly been bullied by Afghans. In reality we want peace as much as you do and Afghanistan is like a brother. What we feel is that despite our support we have been let down by Afghanistan.

Though I see the Afghan Soviet war and us Pakistanis involvement in it negatively many Pakistanis felt they had helped Afghanistan. In a way they are right as we gave permission to Afghans to live on our soil but anyway. There is clearly an Afghan point of view too. I want good relations between Islamic states. We need to work together.

I am glad we have you on this forum. Luckily you may change the general perception of the Pakistani population to Afghanistan and vice versa. Both nations currently hate each other and I have constantly been bullied by Afghans. In reality we want peace as much as you do and Afghanistan is like a brother. What we feel is that despite our support we have been let down by Afghanistan.

Though I see the Afghan Soviet war and us Pakistanis involvement in it negatively many Pakistanis felt they had helped Afghanistan. In a way they are right as we gave permission to Afghans to live on our soil but anyway. There is clearly an Afghan point of view too. I want good relations between Islamic states. We need to work together.

Don't mind some of the ignorant Afghans who bad mouth Pakistan, its our duty to educate the ignorants on boths sides to understand that we have history together and as neighbours we cant wish away each other, in order to prosper as a country we need to prosper as a region and that means working with each other, respecting each other an learning from each other.

For too long we have been a laughing stock of the West, we are better than that and we could do better :)

/ Peace

PS : I apologies on behalf of those Afghan idiots who have bullied you, just know that the majority of the common Afghan want to live in peace with you and has brothterly intentions towards you but the loud ones are the ones who are ignorant.

This is really the first time I read about afghans targeting ttp

Don't mind some of the ignorant Afghans who bad mouth Pakistan, its our duty to educate the ignorants on boths sides to understand that we have history together and as neighbours we cant wish away each other, in order to prosper as a country we need to prosper as a region and that means working with each other, respecting each other an learning from each other.

For too long we have been a laughing stock of the West, we are better than that and we could do better :)

/ Peace

PS : I apologies on behalf of those Afghan idiots who have bullied you, just know that the majority of the common Afghan want to live in peace with you and has brothterly intentions towards you but the loud ones are the ones who are ignorant.
Are you even real? Why are you so nice ?

So...Drone checked their Passports?
Pakistani Taliban?
TAliban were all Afghnis. They had a government there? Remember?

TTP is now becoming a threat to Afghanistan. As I predicted earlier they are switching over to ISIS brand.

Back
Top Bottom