What's new

Turkish Social Media Reporting Akinji Exports to Pakistan

Looks like Pak will have 3 types of Turkish drones TB2, Anka and Akinci. Its a win win for both
Turkey and Pakistan.
But i am more worried about fate of Azm MALE UCAV ☹️
PAF showed every system of their from TB2 to azm NGFA design but not Azm MALE UCAV ☹️

D
Looks like Pak will have 3 types of Turkish drones TB2, Anka and Akinci. Its a win win for both
Turkey and Pakistan.
Dont know what Pakistan would do with them?
Show in museum or make a drama on them. They dont use them anyways.
Neither to kill terrorist in Afghanistan nor to kill terrorist inside Pakistan.
Terrorism cannot end unless you kill the centers and heads of these 6 or 7 organisations openly working against Pakistan. Cut their money and kill them.

I think its time to call army off now. Enough is enough. This is not governments domain. This decisions is taken by army and they are doing nothing at all.
Afghanistan safe heavens needs to be eliminated even at the cost of human lifes and supply of illegal money should end.

Now, the exports of the Akinjis to Pak is in the YouTube by the Turkish analysts. It's exported to 2 countries.

Fantastic news! I was not expecting the Akinjis and I wonder how PAF/PA will use them. The Ankinji is larger than a F16 as a size reference(wing span) - and with 2 propellar engines - it does lose some of the stealth characteristics that come from being a small platform like the Anka and TB2's - making them more vulnerable to SAM systems compared with the TB2 and the tank killing that it is known for because it can sneak up on you.

Area persistence(anti-terrorist)/monitoring of borders and naval monitoring are 2 main areas - I guess now that Pakistan has it - i better do some research and find out.

Good to see the collaboation getting deeper with Turkey - It is more than a satisfactory replacement of tech that Pakistan "used" to by from France !!!

Last edited:
Fantastic news! I was not expecting the Akinjis and I wonder how PAF/PA will use them. The Ankinji is larger than a F16 as a size reference(wing span) - and with 2 propellar engines - it does lose some of the stealth characteristics that come from being a small platform like the Anka and TB2's - making them more vulnerable to SAM systems compared with the TB2 and the tank killing that it is known for because it can sneak up on you.

Area persistence(anti-terrorist)/monitoring of borders and naval monitoring are 2 main areas - I guess now that Pakistan has it - i better do some research and find out.

Good to see the collaboation getting deeper with Turkey - It is more than a satisfactory replacement of tech that Pakistan "used" to by from France !!!
Akinjis have built-in EW/jamming capabilities to evade AD.....

<>..
1647111741505.png

Back
Top Bottom