What's new

Featured Trump administration removes senior defense officials and installs loyalists, triggering alarm at Pentagon

I actually agree with that part considering how much blood is on Obama's hand. He ordered more killing than Donald Trump. That's Facts
Well said. People don't realise this. Trump is an isolationist. We prefer that to democrat filth.
A purge of the defense department. Usually done before something crazy is gonna happen. I say red dawn with a twist. In this version rural Americans will fight along side Wagnar or other foreign mercs to keep Trump in office.

View attachment 687556

All hail CEO for life Trump!!:omghaha:
Outstanding cold war pop culture reference. Green tick.

I use to think a civil war in the USA was unlikely. But Trump is making some eye raising moves purging key positions in the DOD. He has a cult like following and social media...an unsettled mix.

..cult like following ...lol! I live in a RED state ..Trump has never had a CULT like following. People that want less government in their lives vote Republican, the lamer the government the more we like it. It appears the Biden Presidency is headed that way so...yaay!

If you* want a civil war in America you aren't going to get it from Trump...

Last edited:
..cult like following ...lol! I live in a RED state ..Trump has never had a CULT like following. People that want less government in their lives vote Republican, the lamer the government the more we like it. It appears the Biden Presidency is headed that way so...yaay!

If want a civil war in America you aren't going to get it from Trump...

Some Americans have preparing for election related turmoil for months. Trump purged the DOD and has publicly stated the election results are false. Doesn't look like smooth sailing to me.

Some Americans have preparing for election related turmoil for months. Trump purged the DOD and has publicly stated the election results are false. Doesn't look like smooth sailing to me.

Sounds to me like you are desperate for a civil war in the US.

Republican party under the leadership of Trump acting like a Cry Baby. I never expected that from Republican mostly Democrats play these games in previous local elections not Republican.
Trump has destroyed all what Republican has stand for generations.
There is No Fraud and they need to accept the defeat and move on instead of making a fool of themselves.
Not at all. I am alarmed about what is going on in DC.

I hope Trump ego get the better out of him and he actually remove every single American troop from Afghanistan by xmas, as per his tweet.

Or

Iran might about to become an excuse for Trump administration to stay in power. Persian foreign minister is in Islamabad as we speak.

The US President does not have the power to order the US Military domestically the powers of the president is limited by the Posse Comitatus Act.
Domestic use must be authorized by Congress.
So must be something like Twin towers or COID job. Exactly what George Bush did before the Twin Towers, he replaced key people in CIA, Judiciary, Police , Fire brigade etc. Seems like Zions are setting up for something big, very big. Trump and Biden are faces of the same coin, so it is intriguing what new is going to happen.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom