What's new

Treason Case Filed Against MQM Chief Altaf Hussain

WaLeEdK2

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
KARACHI: IG Sindh AD Khowaja said on Tuesday that a treason case had been registered against MQM chief Altaf Hussain for his inflammatory and anti-Pakistan speech.

According to details, AD Khowaja disclosed that two cases had been registered against the MQM. One case pertains to treason for Altaf Hussain's anti-Pakistan speech to the participants of the hunger strike campaign set up by MQM and the other case pertains to the incident which occurred on Monday, when armed supporters of the party attacked media houses in Karachi.

Farooq Sattar and other members of the party who were present at the hunger strike campaign have also been nominated in the cases. AD Khowaja said that the case had been registered against several persons, hence the list was long and he couldn't tell that over the phone. The other case pertains to attacking ARY News' office in Saddar, vandalizing property, arson and pelting stones at police.

Khowaja said that the case had been registered at Artillery Maidan Police Station in Karachi. The decision to register the cases against MQM were taken during a high-level meeting of police officials in Karachi.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.the...-against-Altaf-Hussain-IG-Sindh?client=safari

This is little too much. Establishment seems to have developed a grudge against him. Saving some from treason and pushing some for it.

This is little too much. Establishment seems to have developed a grudge against him. Saving some from treason and pushing some for it.

Come on now. He needs to be dealt with. The things he said were intolerable. He had this coming.

Indian ministers says the same things which he said yesterday great step indeed :tup:
Yep we all know who he's REALLY loyal to;)

14053969_10153868154483181_6805249948988314420_n.jpg

It's about time. In the upcoming months, treason cases will be filled against several others including achakzai, the bastard of the east. Pakistan's going through it's own version of 1776. I'd advocate for hanging Altaf Hussain but then it'd take ISI ages to find a rope strong enough to hang his lard ***.

UK now should hand over this haram pig to Pakistan as soon as possible.

It's about time. In the upcoming months, treason cases will be filled against several others including achakzai, the bastard of the east. Pakistan's going through it's own version of 1776. I'd advocate for hanging Altaf Hussain but then it'd take ISI ages to find a rope strong enough to hang his lard ***.
no need. Firing squad should be used on him.

mess with the best8-)
CqfNc2VWgAEtJZM.jpg

Seems like PDF is becoming not only intolerant but also mentally handicapped. How filling a treason case against AH would work anyway since he is British Citizen? I mean there are limits to fantasizing things but at least there should be some reason to accompany them.

Seems like PDF is becoming not only intolerant but also mentally handicapped. How filling a treason case against AH would work anyway since he is British Citizen? I mean there are limits to fantasizing things but at least there should be some reason to accompany them.

but Pakistan can start a treason case against his henchmen freeze all mqm funds and accounts then lets see how will altaf survive in UK

Again.... but he'll do apology and all our pseudo liberal brigade will speaking in his favor. This is not the way to shut this bastard and his goons.

Back
Top Bottom