Top 20 Pakistani politicians and their popularity scale on Twitter

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Top 20 Pakistani politicians and their popularity scale on Twitter

340000_8910813_updates.png

With Twitter housing more than four million users in Pakistan, the social media platform is actively being used by politicians to publicize their views and to connect with the public.

Amongst the chiefs of major political parties in Pakistan, Imran Khan stands the highest with the most number of followers equaling to 8.08 million, with Maryam Nawaz scoring second, almost halfway behind the PTI supremo with 4.76 million followers.

Pakistan People’s Party Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari has acquired support from over 2.75 million followers making him the third most popular leader on the forum in Pakistan, followed by AML’s Sheikh Rahseed with 3.87 million and Pervez Musharraf with 1.99 million followers.

Imran Khan

✔@ImranKhanPTI

"A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything" - Malcolm X. This is for all those Pakistanis who are intending not to vote in the coming historical elections on the 25 of July.

Maryam Nawaz Sharif

✔@MaryamNSharif

What is coming is better than what has gone by. Insha’Allah. This has to happen.

BilawalBhuttoZardari

✔@BBhuttoZardari

Mazdoor Ka Hay Haari Ka
Sindh Nahi Darbaari Ka
Vote Mangnay Niklay Hein
Rasta Tak Pata Nahi Liyari Ka

In comparison it appears that PTI leaders are the most prominently perceived leaders on Twitter with Asad Umar topping the list with five million followers followed by Jahangir Tareen with his 2.53 million and Vice President PTI Shah Mehmood Qureshi with 1.6 million. Dr Arif Alvi has obtained 1.34 million followers, whereas party spokesperson Fawad Chaudhry has a total of 1.33 million followers, followed by Babar Awan with 1.3 million, Ali Mohammad Khan with 1.25 million and Murad Saeed with 1.25 million.

Asad Umar

✔@Asad_Umar

https://twitter.com/Asad_Umar/status/891762455914926088

Shukriya Pakistan.Allah is mulk aur iss ki awam ko woh waqt dekhaey key na sirf hamein iss par fakhr ho balkey duniya issey rashq sey dekhey

Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz lands as the second most followed political party on Twitter with former chief minister of Punjab Shehbaz Sharif with 4.01 million followers, Marvi Memon with 1.84 million, Khwaja Saad Rafique with 1.52 million and Khwaja Muhammad Asif with 1.33 million followers.

Shehbaz Sharif

✔@CMShehbaz

Heartiest congratulations to my dear brother & esteemed friend of Pakistan, H.E. @RT_Erdogan on the inaugural ceremony for a fresh term of office. He very kindly invited me as his guest to participate in the ceremony in Ankara today but due to election campaign, I could not go..

Pakistan People’s Party being the third most active has Benazir Bhutto’s daughters Bakhtawar and Aseefa with 2.07 million and 1.99 million followers respectively; whereas Naz Bhutto has attained a total of 1.33 million social media users following her.

Bakhtawar B-Zardari

✔@BakhtawarBZ

https://twitter.com/BakhtawarBZ/status/1015542482929627137

#AboutLastNight
1f60d.png
can I just acknowledge how much I love @AseefaBZ campaign for @BBhuttoZardari & #PPP in #Larkana
2764.png
2764.png
#JiyeChotiBB #JiyeBhutto #NICVD #Health #PPP2018

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom