What's new

Tom Clancy - Red Storm Rising DCS based re-enactments

Gripen9

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have been reading and re-reading Tom Clancy's Red Strom Rising since early 90s. It's a masterpiece of a novel covering full Sea-Air-Land conflict between Nato & USSR. Always wanted the book to be made into a movie or a TV series but never happend.
Youtube Fixedit has made some awesome DCS based animations that cover a few chapters of the book. Great pieces of work especially "Dance of the Vampires" that details USSR's attack on a US carrier group with Backfire bombers.

Have a look:

I have been reading and re-reading Tom Clancy's Red Strom Rising since early 90s. It's a masterpiece of a novel covering full Sea-Air-Land conflict between Nato & USSR. Always wanted the book to be made into a movie or a TV series but never happend.
Youtube Fixedit has made some awesome DCS based animations that cover a few chapters of the book. Great pieces of work especially "Dance of the Vampires" that details USSR's attack on a US carrier group with Backfire bombers.

Have a look:

That book as well as The Hunt for Red October were masterpieces.

There was a computer game made back in the day.

I used to play this for hours on end back in the early 90s.

Already have, loved it, especially the Frisbees chapter. That whole novel should be made into DCS enactments...

The Dance Of The Vampires chapter is the one i like the most

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom