What's new

“Today we mourn, lion is no more”, reads pro-Burhan graffiti on walls of Srinagar

Why don't you come by crossing border and become a martyr, Kashmir needs martyrs like you. Sitting in UK and blabbering from there will not achieve anything.

Why dont you Keyboard monkeys invade Pakistan since its part of every problem in the world according to you including this one :)

the truth is monkeys have close internet, phone and every other communication service so that no one can hear and watch what Kashmiris want..

Thats how Kashmiri paid respect to thier martyr, i am sure no one will lose his sleep in Kashmir when an occupier from gangaland die in Kashmir, instead they gonna celebrate, yet some bhangis call them terrorists..

Last edited:
On topic they can write anything as it comes under freedom of expression. But such writing will not change any ground reality that Kashmir was integral part of India, Kashmir is integral part of India, and Kashmir will always be integral part of India.[/QUOTE]

dog shit

2013166721211580_20.jpg

will be reunited away from the blacks

If I give rs. 500 to a kashmiri youth, then he can write such abusive things about Pakistan which Pakistan can't even imagine.

On topic they can write anything as it comes under freedom of expression. But such writing will not change any ground reality that Kashmir was integral part of India, Kashmir is integral part of India, and Kashmir will always be integral part of India.

so your saying is 500 rupees to pay a Kashmiri to write abusive thing Pakistan cant even imagine
yet they abuse India for free :rofl:

Mark my words........this will never happend in this century..... :yes4:

KASHMIR is an INTEGRAL PART of INDIA.....for this Even if we have to kill a million Burhan Wanis....we won't hesitate....

took half and gave them there human rights to live free
do you know what integral means sikah

Why dont you Keyboard monkeys invade Pakistan since its part of every problem in the world according to you including this one :)

the truth is monkeys have close internet, phone and every other communication service so that no one can hear and watch what Kashmiris want..

Thats how Kashmiri paid respect to thier martyr, i am sure no one will lose his sleep in Kashmir when an occupier from gangaland die in Kashmir, instead they gonna celebrate, yet some bhangis call them terrorists..

And why do I need to do that? I pay my taxes to govt which Army uses for our defense. They are doing fantastic job.

We never wanted to invade to another country unlike our neighbors, against which our armed forces did fantastic job. It is you guys who are not taking care of your home but peeking in ours and poking your nose.

What Kashmiris want is our interest, you take care of your interest with Baloch, FATA etc. Don't come here with Crocodile tears.

Don't worry oue new graffiti will be
Jis Ghar Me Wani Paida Hoga, Us Ghar Ghuskar Marenge

Well once you take down walls of others then dont cry when they conisder you Wani and beat the crap out of you in your own homes. It always takes two to clap and both hands feel the impact.

Mark my words........this will never happend in this century..... :yes4:

KASHMIR is an INTEGRAL PART of INDIA.....for this Even if we have to kill a million Burhan Wanis....we won't hesitate....
Oh my days you indians are the biggest pussies in the world. I love bullying you skinny rats here in europe where i live. You only act tough when you're in the majority, but guess what we muslims are lions we conquered half the world and were always outnumbered.
You'll realise that when ISI starts organising attacks ISIS style. When every day police stations from kashmir to assam start blowing up. When soldiers gets sniped from the mountains, rooftops and cars baghdad style. When your gas pipes and factories get blown up. When there will be IEDs on every road. When your economy gets ruined. Mark my words that is coming to you because of your idiocy and oppression. The ISI will pay you back for your RAW terrorism and chaos you're spreading in pakistan. The ISI is just waiting for the right time, and then it will destruct india from within. Thats the weakness of having such a big, unorganised and chaotic country.

Back
Top Bottom