What's new

抖音TikTok, The most popular App in China now for young people

I use it too, and I just got my friend to use it as well. Lots of interesting and funny clips. :lol:

The Chinese version is much much better than the global version.

I use it too, and I just got my friend to use it as well. Lots of interesting and funny clips. :lol:

The Chinese version is much much better than the global version.
Most of the Douyin/TikTok memes comes from China thus there are greater variety of content on the Chinese version. There is a really wide variety of content you can find on Douyin/TikTok.

With the increased quality of consumer cameras and drones anybody can take semi-professional looking videos, making some of the travel videos look pretty appealing.

Most of the Douyin/TikTok memes comes from China thus there are greater variety of content on the Chinese version. There is a really wide variety of content you can find on Douyin/TikTok.

With the increased quality of consumer cameras and drones anybody can take semi-professional looking videos, making some of the travel videos look pretty appealing.

Douyin is just far far more popular (numbers-wise) than Tik Tok. Every other clip has millions of likes. Fame(motivation), talent and quality is simply more prominent in Douyin with the scale it enjoys.

OTOH you would be lucky if you encounter a clip with 100K views in Tik Tok. Most of the clips are boring, cliche, and cringeworthy. Even the comment section in Douyin is more interesting and funny. :lol:

Same platform, but the difference in scale has produce very different results.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom