What's new

The Russian Su-57 Stealth is preparing to be equipped with a very advanced engine that has no equal in the world

Actually if you do some digging around you will find that only a 1/3 of raptor fleet is combat capable at any given moment. 2/3 spend their time going through maintenance and training and they usually do not have RAM coating on them as it's very expensive
I've been laughing all weekend with that picture of the screws on the end piece of the wing which has practially gone viral in an attempt to keep up discrediting the Su-57 and Russian workmanship.

The truth is that first of all, that aircraft is one of the prototypes still undergoing testing, and that end piece to the wing was actually damaged on one of the flights and had to be replaced. Notice the yellow replacement end on the left wing? So naturally there will be some left over damage which is why they test and test and test until the cows come home.

View attachment 759760

Now look at the overall finished product of of one of the prototypes that is almost ready for completion stage. And absolute beauty.

View attachment 759767

View attachment 759758

The same can be said about the F-22. Most of the time that aircraft is in tip top condition, but every once in a while you can spot the beating it's apt to take on occasion. Does that mean it's inferior workmanship to the Russians?

View attachment 759763

View attachment 759764

View attachment 759765

View attachment 759766

Just different/planform aligned wings and tail, and an internal bay. The least they could have done was copy the YF-23 a little better. It’s on public display out in California for anyone to see. (I got a good chance to see it up close and personal on my last trip out there. :) )

No, it is not only the outside. But what it is made from. Future fighters like the F35 are for biggest part made by composit, lighter and stronger then conventinal materials. How can you claim your fighter to be stealth then Americans when you are made from standard materials?

1625595647999.png

Who told you there are no composite materials in Su-57? Around 25% of the structural weight and almost 70% of the outer surface are made of composites. It may be even bigger in coming 2nd stage jets.
kamuflyazh_su57_1[1].jpg

Grey color - composite materials.

Who told you there are no composite materials in Su-57? Around 25% of the structural weight and almost 70% of the outer surface are made of composites. It may be even bigger in coming 2nd stage jets.

You see, this is what I was talking about. To think the Su-57 doesn't have any composites is mind boggling. As a Russian, things like this must be pretty frustrating for you, but you need to have thick skin and just laugh and shrug them off like you always seem to do, lol.

Good for Russia. Russia has rarely ever shared or sold its engine/technology to other nations but it has to Pakistan the latest version of the RD-93MA for the JF-17B3.

I hope one day this engine can be used in future PAF projects :)

Good for Russia. Russia has rarely ever shared or sold its engine/technology to other nations but it has to Pakistan the latest version of the RD-93MA for the JF-17B3.

I hope one day this engine can be used in future PAF projects :)

Technically RD-93MA is sold to China which resells to Pakistan. There is no direct contract between Russia and Pakistan.

Technically RD-93MA is sold to China which resells to Pakistan. There is no direct contract between Russia and Pakistan.

You are only 7 years late beta

Putin personally lifted a waiver banning engine sales to foreign nations for the purpose of competing against Russias own fighter jets back in 2007.

Please get your facts straight.

Probably Turkish propaganda told them that Turkey is the only country in the world that has composites for aircrafts and which are used to make super duper and invincible Turkish drones everyone are jealous about :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom