What's new

The Pakistan Army’s Belt and Road Putsch: FOREIGN POLICY MAG

How can be it be a fair comment talking about generating traffic in a nation of 220 million huge country. It's own internal economy needs many ML1 type projects anyway, let alone ferrying goods from China to Gawadar.

What happens between Pakistan and China is purely bilateral matter, no other entity need to twist its panties over it. Pakistan is not concerned about western financial institutions supporting India generously.

every chinese infrastructure project in Africa, Sri Lanka has landed the host country in debt

every chinese infrastructure project in Africa, Sri Lanka has landed the host country in debt

Maybe, but that not Pakistan-China special relationship. The only relationship that is comparable is America-Israel ties. Pakistan debt problems are predominantly coming from western dominated financial institutions, not Chinese.

Maybe, but that not Pakistan-China special relationship. The only relationship that is comparable is America-Israel ties. Pakistan debt problems are predominantly coming from western dominated financial institutions, not Chinese.

These projects are not paying for themselves

I put a note in my previous post
My prediction - In the end China will be forced to swallow ten of billions in losses or risk a break in their relationship with Pakistan

My prediction - In the end China will be forced to swallow ten of billions in losses or risk a break in their relationship with Pakistan
That's a good wish to have for an Indian but very far from the reality.

For those people thinking CPEC is dead. 750 applications for just 390 industural plots. Mind you the the Faisalabad SEZ was even more popular. The Karachi SEZ at Dhabeji which is going to be the largest is going to be mind blowingly popular. Please apply cold water to the burn.

Relax. Only those who believe in the world's biggest propaganda and disinformation machine believe that CPEC is not successful:

That's a good wish to have for an Indian but very far from the reality.

take your pick @Syed1.

You are in no position to deduce that these projects are not paying for themselves.

How much 8 billion dollars annually aid to Israel from American tax payers money , pay back to America?

You are in no position to deduce that these projects are not paying for themselves.

How much 8 billion dollars annually aid to Israel from American tax payers money , pay back to America?
None is returned financially - it is called foreign aid not a loan for a reason

Back
Top Bottom