What's new

The Kharotabad (Quetta) Incident

how is this Tajik being indulged in the scene ?

is this is the same Kharotabad incident we are talking about?

NS..!!

So you are quoting this guy to support you who himself:
1) Owes his conception to the military
2) Unleashed stones pelters on Supreme Court of this country who stormed the place with stones
3) Whose elected govt was dismissed on charges of corruption (well sort of)

FAIL!!

For crying out loud, i mean there isnt any shortage of people in Pakistan who has bit of a better credibility then this dude

P.S. BTW, did you bother to read the comments in that news link? :lol:

NS..!!

So you are quoting this guy to support you who himself:
1) Owes his conception to the military
2) Unleashed stones pelters on Supreme Court of this country who stormed the place with stones
3) Whose elected govt was dismissed on charges of corruption (well sort of)
I do not disagree with your description!

FAIL!! For crying out loud, i mean there isnt any shortage of people in Pakistan who has bit of a better credibility then this dude
In America we have a saying: Politics makes for strange bedfellows. That means the man who is your opponent on an issue one day may vote with you on another issue the next. (This is one of the reasons why that congressmen and senators are usually very polite to one another.)

NS came in to the political world as a b-stard. But he is human, not a machine and. He has repeatedly tried to tame the military that brought him to the fore, enough to prove he is not their slave. Knowing the military-political Establishment from the inside-out means he could be the best hope of dismantling it, yes?

As for the Supreme Court stuff, certainly Pakistan needs a better justice system, but I don't believe sending a rampaging mob through the court like NS did was an act of justice. But if you let that stop you from allying with him on this matter, then the military will never be able to escape responsibility and blame for its actions. Who is left who believes that the P.A. will follow orders it disagrees with?

Hmm even if they were terrorists shouldn't they be tried in courts? It still remains extra judicial killings.Supporting such act is a big question mark on moderates of Pakistan.I mean even Micheal Moore had the courage to say bin laden's killing was a murder.

Back
Top Bottom