Erich_Alfred_Hartmann.jpg

Eric Hartmann
(1922-1993)
RIP

Erich_Alfred_Hartmann.jpg

Eric Hartmann
(1922-1993)
RIP
Eric Hartmann in his book "the blond knight of germany" says that during his confinement n interrogation by the russians....the russian interrogator said that ur the greatest ace of ww2...to which Eric Hartmann said no I am not Hans jaochim Marseille is, hearing this the interrogator waa shocked n asked him the reason...to which Eric Hartmann said u see all of Marseille kills were against British n americans pilots in British n American ac...they have technologically advanced ac plus have superior training n tactics....while most of my kills were against the rusians n they in their outdated machines n poor training n tactics are no match for us.....1 British/American kill is equlant to 3/4 Russian kills.....the interrogator must have had a heart attack hearing this

Last edited:
Eric Hartmann in his book "the blond knight of germany" says that during his confinement n interrogation by the russians....the russian interrogator said that ur the greatest ace of ww2...to which Eric Hartmann said no I am not Hans jaochim Marseille is, hearing this the interrogator waa shocked n asked him the reason...to which Eric Hartmann said u see all of Marseille kills were against British n americans pilots in British n American ac...they have technologically advanced ac plus have superior training n tactics....while most of my kills were against the rusians n they in their outdated machines n poor training n tactics are no match for us.....1 British/American kill is equlant to 3/4 Russian kills.....the interrogator must have had a heart attack hearing this
Insulting the enemy's skill while being interrogated by the said enemy. What a legend.

Insulting the enemy's skill while being interrogated by the said enemy. What a legend.
Well u have to take it with a pinch of salt.....even though his views about Marseille stood till his dieing day....but if he said it on the interrogators face is an other thing.....but it does not take from the fact that hatrmann was truely a legend.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom