What's new

The depth of India’s strategic vision

Why are you replying for him ? Do you have the ability to read his mind ? or are you both the same person ?

There is no corruption in the USA ?

Report: Corruption in U.S. at Worst Levels in Almost a Decade

wahan high level chalta hai

yahan har level chalta hai

not complaining entirely.. I couldn't recall just how many times I've bribed my way around here.. across the spectrum, traffic cops, customs, regular cops, court magistrate.. lol

but you need tact, or it can backfire too..

"bhai aap hamari help kar do, humay bhi mauka miley aapki help krne ka..." :rofl:

:enjoy:

I do not think Indian Americans want the Indian system either. The 2nd generation has little to do with India in general
Probably - but many might. By the third everyone is American so screw India or Pakistan - they are completely American(versus our first generation two boats or the second generation boat tied to their left foot)

Why are you replying for him ? Do you have the ability to read his mind ? or are you both the same person ?

There is no corruption in the USA ?

Report: Corruption in U.S. at Worst Levels in Almost a Decade

There is a big difference between corruption in the west and India or even South Asia.
In the west, this corruption is quite at a high level, the common man will not realize it. Where as in South Asia, corruption impact is more on the common man rather than any rich people.

Probably - but many might. By the third everyone is American so screw India or Pakistan - they are completely American(versus our first generation two boats or the second generation boat tied to their left foot)

I am not sure about the mindset of Pakistan origin people in the US, but for sure, Indianness amongst NRI in the US stays for one generation only. But for Pakistan origin people, it stays for long time. It is based on my personal experience with my Pakistani friend.

Rather I have seen, Indian origin MPs takes very hard-line stance on India as most of them are from DEM background.

There is a big difference between corruption in the west and India or even South Asia.
In the west, this corruption is quite at a high level, the common man will not realize it. Where as in South Asia, corruption impact is more on the common man rather than any rich people.

Who do you think are made to bear the burden of these so called high level & hidden corruption by those elites in the west? Does not matter how, its ultimately the poor majority, who are without a strong voice, bears it. With or without realizing it.

I am not sure about the mindset of Pakistan origin people in the US, but for sure, Indianness amongst NRI in the US stays for one generation only. But for Pakistan origin people, it stays for long time. It is based on my personal experience with my Pakistani friend.

Rather I have seen, Indian origin MPs takes very hard-line stance on India as most of them are from DEM background.

Pakistanis are maybe a generation or two behind. the end result is the same

What is the "Indian system" ?
system as you have defined in India

It also depends on the parents - Indians are ten fold more open in integrating with the society and have more intermarriages right after landing versus Pakistanis who tend to be closeted depending upon their social strata.

Back
Top Bottom