What's new

The cat is out of the bag: Foreign troops to stay in Afghanistan beyond May deadline: Nato officials

Indian posters are going off topic and posting fake news. Afghan cricket team is funded by USA. Indians are of little relevance in this thread.
Yeah, and where is their "home" ground ?

Hint: not Miami or Boston

I never said that. I believe he got elected by US voters to serve them. What I mean't was his policies were better for Pakistan. And I have no idea why you keep bringing Muslim into this. Geo-politics does not run on religion. And Pakistan is not a religion either anymore then USA is Christianity. Think about this -

• Young Americans boys are prepared to spill blood and die to protect Erdogan and his mob of Muslims aka Turkey.
  • America was supporting UAE, Saudi to confront Muslim Iran.
  • Muslim Afghanistan is against Muslim Pakistan
  • Muslim Bangladesh is pro Hindu India
  • Christian Russia is pro Muslim Iran but against Christian USA.
  • Muslim Pakistan is pro Athiest China but at odds with Muslim Afghanistan
Do you see any correlation between religion and geo-politics. I certainly don't.

Many Americans are not happy that they have to fight and die to protect other nations' interests. This includes Imposter Israel.

Russia is Orthodox Christian and the USA is Protestant and Catholic Christian. If you know of history between Latin Western Christianity and Eastern Orthodox Christianity, you will understand why Russia is suspicious of the USA and the modern West. I do not blame them. Indeed Pakistanis and Muslims should be also suspicious. When Western Media and organisations keep banging on about the treatment of Uighur Muslims but fail to make equal mention of the fate of Kashmiri Muslims. The same Media also fail to mention the normal treatment meeted out to China's other Muslim minorities, also should make people suspicious.

If you don't see a correlation, it is not neccessarily the case that there is no correlation to be seen...it could just be you.

taliban are blood thirsty , taliban lovers cant be peaceful .

no less blood thirsty than RSS cow lynch brigade where 20 thinly legged pot bellied ugly looking creatures will beat people to death with batons only on suspicion of eating beef. There is more blood thirst in Indian Hindus than any other place in the world.
India, where their blood thirsty PM; killer of over 2000 Muslims and a declared terrorist by U.S. later selected as PM; kills his own 40 soldiers just so he can conduct a laughable surgical strike on Pakistan to win election. India, where over 2000 soldier posted in Kashmir commit suicide because of what they have seen and done. India, where men raping a under age girl is being watched by a large group (a pig act, one reason pigs are haram in Islam).
India, where a girl running from rapists asks for help only to get raped again and again.
India, where politicians opening call people to kill Muslims.
India, where Army officers rape junior officer's wives as an accepted norm.

what is the difference between Indian and animal.....animal are good looking!!

India...A hell on earth

Back
Top Bottom