What's new

The Best Places for Desi Breakfast in Lahore

Guaranteed one way traffic to coronary by pass :)

btw what is desi mean. i see it a few times... but pardon my lack of verbiage.

Desi by definition means something indigenous or pure in a sense. It is heavily used to refer to people and stuff from Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh.

My god... no wonder people have so many heart problems in Pakistan.
I have tasted all these "NASHTAS"ever since I was 7 years old,that's nearly 70 years ago.These cholesterol full CHASKA NASHTAS always made me sleepy no matter wherever I was,....primary school,high school,college, office and even Jumma prayers.Finally 4 stents put an end to this Chaka khori

After your "health" desi breakfast you might as well wash it all down by drinking a bottle of this...
botoils.jpg

Aaah... nothing like the joys of a healthy start to day after a desi breakfast followed by an afternoon heart attack!

by any Chance have you ever Visited Pakistan?
Unfortunately, no but I have always wanted to go. Lahore being a "must see" for me, among other places. I have enjoyed Pakistani food here in America, for some time though.

Unfortunately, no but I have always wanted to go. Lahore being a "must see" for me, among other places. I have enjoyed Pakistani food here in America, for some time though.

I might be going in a few months. If you are in Texas and want to coordinate a trip, I will gladly take you. Don't worry, there will be no hotel expenses since I will keep you at our house. You will have a lot of fun. :)

I might be going in a few months. If you are in Texas and want to coordinate a trip, I will gladly take you. Don't worry, there will be no hotel expenses since I will keep you at our house. You will have a lot of fun. :)
Thank you for the kind offer! :cheers: I wish I could, unfortunately, my health is not very good for travel anymore.

Thank you for the kind offer! :cheers: I wish I could, unfortunately, my health is not very good for travel anymore.

Age is only a number. If you come to Pakistan, I can bet all your modern medicine, you would feel better in the farmlands of Punjab. We have many elders that are in their 100's. It's up to you, but if you ever get curious please send me a message.

I lived mostly in Karachi been to Lahore once when i was kid .. Karachi and its night life is something to be desired ,but now Lahore is pretty much better develop than Karachi but Parts of Karachi still have no equals in Pakistan ..Wish you luck and Prays for your better health :)
you are always welcome as a Guest in Pakistan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom