What's new

The animosity between Pakistan and india

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_bound

Reaction score
The majority of Pakistanis know it that the indians are the eternal enemy of the Pakistanis. The hatred between Pakistanis and indians is the most intense and extreme hatred between any sets of 2 different nations that i have seen. It even surpasses the hate between the Israeli jews and arabs.

Although many here (myself included) have complained about some treacherous Pakistanis who love our eternal enemy, they are an extremely small miniscule minority who though very well known are micro in number.

Thank you for your concern. But what exactly is your point here?

The majority of Pakistanis know it that the indians are the eternal enemy of the Pakistanis. The hatred between Pakistanis and indians is the most intense and extreme hatred between any sets of 2 different nations that i have seen. It even surpasses the hate between the Israeli jews and arabs.

Although many here (myself included) have complained about some treacherous Pakistanis who love our eternal enemy, they are an extremely small miniscule minority who though very well known are micro in number.

Please tell me User IDs of the members of this extremely small miniscule minority. I need to add them to my friend list.

What fuels Pakistani hatred of India

1. Indians hate Muslims and discriminate against them

2. Indian Army murders and occupies Indian occupied kashmir

3. Indian fund proxies into Pakistan

:secret:Pakistan is calling for a UN probe and India is rejecting it. We think it's easy to see who is lying and who is telling the truth. If India is not lying and not making up false stories then let it have the UN come All Indian citizen should demand the truth.

:secret:Pakistan is calling for a UN probe and India is rejecting it. We think it's easy to see who is lying and who is telling the truth. If India is not lying and not making up false stories then let it have the UN come All Indian citizen should demand the truth.

Did not see you guys asking for a UN probe when Salala happened :)

Pakistani agendas are just too obvious..

What fuels Pakistani hatred of India

1. Indians hate Muslims and discriminate against them

2. Indian Army murders and occupies Indian occupied kashmir

3. Indian fund proxies into Pakistan

What fuels Indian distaste for Pakistan..

1. People like you

Yeah.. thats pretty much it ;)

Did not see you guys asking for a UN probe when Salala happened :)

Pakistani agendas are just too obvious..

What fuels Indian distaste for Pakistan..

1. People like you

Yeah.. thats pretty much it ;)

Yeah Mr pretty Much BCUZ Surjeet Singh, soon after his release confessed that he spied for Indian Army and Intelligence.
During investigation, he also revealed the modus of operandi of Indian intelligence agency of attracting, launching and carrying out terrorism through spies in the neighbouring countries. Examples of promoting LTTE in Sri Lanka, supporting Pilkhana Mascara and killing officers of Bangladeshi border force, backing Dalai Lama against China, sponsoring anti-state elements in Nepal and dreadful interference in collaboration with CIA in Baluchistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) bomb blasts and execution of police men blasting all over Pakistan are some of the live examples of Indian regional terrorism through espionage network. After creating Bangladesh in 1971, RAW continued with its covert operations in the newborn country by injecting dissension among political parties, religious sects and armed forces. It instigated Chakmas in Chittagong Hills against the regime, trained and equipped the rebels and supported their insurgency.:eek:

Its in mindset ..some people need love to entertain their feelings ,some need enemity ..that is in nature ..if not india you will create another enemy to entertain your feelings of 'them and us' .. Same for India ..
You have certain quota for love and hate ..it is better to love development,prosperity and hate violence,illusion..
There are many things we have to learn as a society from outside world ..till then we deserve all these illness present in our respective society ..
@op : you have a lot potential to gain knowledge as it seems you not yet started gaining it ..

Its in mindset ..some people need love to entertain their feelings ,some need enemity ..that is in nature ..if not india you will create another enemy to entertain your feelings of 'them and us' .. Same for India ..
You have certain quota for love and hate ..it is better to love development,prosperity and hate violence,illusion..
There are many things we have to learn as a society from outside world ..till then we deserve all these illness present in our respective society ..
@op : you have a lot potential to gain knowledge as it seems you not yet started gaining it ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom