What's new

Taliban Propganda Website

I think you are promoting it by posting here on PDF.

Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan | News
Afghan Taliban are running a website for Propaganda,why it's not being taken down.It is major online source of there propaganda. ISAF can take it down, i am sure just in minute.
]
After 14 years of war against them, they were also allowed to open their propaganda office in Qatar.
After all this long war, they are still controlling area more than Ashraf Ghani, hence a party in the conflict. By banning their site and office, you can't win war against them. Welcome to reality.

After 14 years of war against them, they were also allowed to open their propaganda office in Qatar.
After all this long war, they are still controlling area more than Ashraf Ghani, hence a party in the conflict. By banning their site and office, you can't win war against them. Welcome to reality.

"they are still controlling area more than Ashraf Ghani"

Can you elaborate a bit more on this part of your statement, I am curious as to how you came to that conclusion?

Last time I checked, the Afghan government is controlling all major population centers, provincial capitals, almost all of district centers etc. The Talis capture a remote district center for a day or two then they lose hundreds of their foot solider and run away like jackals

"they are still controlling area more than Ashraf Ghani"

Can you elaborate a bit more on this part of your statement, I am curious as to how you came to that conclusion?

Last time I checked, the Afghan government is controlling all major population centers, provincial capitals, almost all of district centers etc. The Talis capture a remote district center for a day or two then they lose hundreds of their foot solider and run away like jackals

Yes cities are in control of Ashraf Ghani but how many places Afghanistan has to be called as cities and yet big cities ?
Remember my dear, in past 15 years there were 45 mightiest countries with your government, and they couldn't defeat them. They all are gone and now only US airforce is there to assist Governmental forces. Negotiations is only way to peace.

Afghan Taliban are running a website for Propaganda,why it's not being taken down.It is major online source of there propaganda. ISAF can take it down, i am sure just in minute.
@A-Team @pakistani342 @syedali73 @Sher Malang @Irfan Baloch

The site can of course be taken down but why its not its another issue.

Here is the site registration details :

Whois Record ( last updated on 2015-09-13 )
Domain Name: SHAHAMAT-ENGLISH.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1652701090_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar URL: PublicDomainRegistry | PublicDomainRegistry
Updated Date: 2015-07-19T02:25:39Z
Creation Date: 2011-04-25T05:16:18Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-04-25T05:16:18Z
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited Resources - ICANN
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: tariqghazniwal
Registrant Organization: iea
Registrant Street: afghanistan
Registrant City: kandhar city
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 1700
Registrant Country: TR
Registrant Phone: +90.903138000114
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: tariqghazniwal
Admin Organization: iea
Admin Street: afghanistan
Admin City: kandhar city
Admin State/Province:
Admin Postal Code: 1700
Admin Country: TR
Admin Phone: +90.903138000114
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email:
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: tariqghazniwal
Tech Organization: iea
Tech Street: afghanistan
Tech City: kandhar city
Tech State/Province:
Tech Postal Code: 1700
Tech Country: TR
Tech Phone: +90.903138000114
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email:
Name Server: lloyd.ns.cloudflare.com
Name Server: zara.ns.cloudflare.com
DNSSEC:Unsigned
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1-2013775952
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form | ICANN
For more information on Whois status codes, please visit Resources - ICANN

@A-Team @pakistani342 @syedali73 @Sher Malang @Irfan Baloch

The reason the websites are not taken down -- at least according to someone "in the know" -- is that it offers a very valuable source to study of their activities.

As far as sites that are vulnerable to US action (which is the vast majority of them -- the US controls the root Domain servers -- excludes the ones on the dark net) -- there are red lines that if the sites cross (for example participate in a real attack, coordination etc.) -- the DOJ will take action -- at least that is what I was told.

So it's a devils bargain -- the extremists get to put out their propaganda -- the antiterrorism folks get an opportunity to study them, track them etc.

Back
Top Bottom