What's new

Syria’s President Assad arrives in Saudi Arabia in first visit since war

The reconciliation between Saudi Arabia and Iran and the unity of the Arab countries will help resolve the Syrian issue.

Twelve years of resistance by the Syrian people to this NATO conspiracy has encouraged a changed Saudia ( with MBS ) that Syria should be reconciled with. I think the only ones now wanting to carry out this war will be Western governments and "Muslims" in the West, in India and on PDF.

Americans are mad right now lol. I def think Anglos will eventually invade Saudi Arabia. Thye can't be trusted, especially if you become too independent.

Americans are mad right now lol. I def think Anglos will eventually invade Saudi Arabia. Thye can't be trusted, especially if you become too independent.

I wanted to give a Like to your post but your member name stops me. Why the needlessly provocative and violent name ? :) I stopped eating meat a few years ago and it doesn't make me any less Muslim. :)

Last edited:

The United States is retreating strategically, and the United States hopes to create camp confrontations in Europe, the Middle East, and East Asia to replace the intervention of the US military.

The U.S. Navy currently has only two aircraft carriers on duty.

Back
Top Bottom