What's new

Stop saying the French are cowards!

Today,while watching some videos,I stumbled upon this short animation that explains why the idea of the French Army being cowards (or losers) is completely wrong. Basically the whole misconception started with WWII,which again was wrong. And something I hadn't thought about until I watched this video is that Britain was only saved because of the sea and the Soviet Union because of its vast area. Come to think of it,the Germans captured an area of the Soviet Union that was bigger than France,relatively fast.

Cheese Eating surrender monkeys.

Totally BS and ignorant of history and facts. What a troll.
Never had a Napoleon, Zhukov, frederick the great, Karl donitz, Clovis, Charlemagne, Bismarck

But still historically speaking the greatest European country- we are literally communicating in Their language

Never had a Napoleon, Zhukov, frederick the great, Karl donitz, Clovis, Charlemagne, Bismarck

But still historically speaking the greatest European country- we are literally communicating in Their language
The fact that more people use English is because the British had more colonies globally. That basically means the greatest, and worst vices were committed by the Brits. I couldn't concur 'greatness' is measured by colonialism, slavery, pillages, and genocides.

Lol

You think I get my knowledge from a cartoon ?

Think... it took the French , British and US , Russia and others in WW1 to ‘defeat’ the Germans army…. Even then 20+ years later they were ready for a rematch that reshaped the world

The truth is only Germans produced fantastic soldiers and war fighting doctrine that continues to fascinate and influence warfare during current times. The French and even the British could never come close to what the Germans were perhaps except Americans under Patton.

So yes French although not bad, but nothing special to talk about.
Man,the fact that you instantly discard it as a "cartoon",because it has an animated narration,shows that you're biased or didn't even watch it. The guy makes good points,logical points.

Man,the fact that you instantly discard it as a "cartoon",because it has an animated narration,shows that you're biased or didn't even watch it. The guy makes good points,logical points.

you didn't get the point.. no body is impressed when a strong force defeats a weaker force... what was impressive was germans defeated a much stronger force..

you didn't get the point.. no body is impressed when a strong force defeats a weaker force... what was impressive was germans defeated a much stronger force..
The whole point is that the rumor started because of the defeat in one war,but you haven't watched the video so no point in discussing.

Back
Top Bottom