What's new

‘Stone pelting’ charges in Kashmir

Remember ur going off topic and trolling?

Joe 420: Oh man of God thou shall not troll..

PDF bible

Not really.

You are.

Your are merely posting to inflame with given us your considered opinion on the issue.

It is incumbent that if one post some link, image or youtube, the validity of such a attachment to the topic is made.

The universal Gospel is : Thou shall not inflame. Thou shall intelligently explain why thou post so.

You can be charged with blasphemy.

According to which religion?
PDFanity?:rofl:

Not really.

You are.

Your are merely posting to inflame with given us your considered opinion on the issue.

It is incumbent that if one post some link, image or youtube, the validity of such a attachment to the topic is made.

The universal Gospel is : Thou shall not inflame. Thou shall intelligently explain why thou post so.

Its abt kashmir right? the link i gave u r official and the video proof?

still not accepting it?

It maybe about anything, but what were you trying to indicate by the images.

This is a video about Kashmir too!

Isolated, it means nothing.

But if I say how happy the Kashmiris are, then it makes sense!

Mere appending means nothing!

(removed the youtube video out of sheer deference to the people's sensibilities)

I am not using this as a youtube clip out of sheer deference to good sensibility.

But this posted in isolation without comment would also be meaningless and maybe taken to be to inflame.

Got the difference?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good. That attitude will keep them not stop their struggle.

Have some empathy for your claimed-countrymen. You wouldn't be so full of hubris if your elder brother was dragged out of the house in the middle of the night for having participated in a rally or even having pelted stones at soldiers' vehicles, and then a few weeks later his body full of torture-marks was returned to your parents. No you will go out in the city and find out where to get a gun from.

I'm saying this both to Indians and to Pakistanis - before alleging treason on your countrymen and trying to have them killed, try to have some compassion on them. Try to see things once, ONCE, as they see them before wanting to unleash the hounds in uniform upon them.

Mr. Fireurimagination, fire your imagination!

Stone pelting is violent, nobody is stopping them from organizing peaceful protest.
If you torch vehicle, burn police station and railway stations, you will be booked anywhere in India.
And no it is not sedition , but destroying public property.

I agree with rest of everything you said. Police cannot torture and use violence. They should be treated fairly, and charged with whatever the law says. If they found evidence, they will be face some jail term, else will be released.

What is the need to justify happenings in India which are nothing but the internal matters of India and that too to Pakistanis ?

a question to all why youth come on street only when a call is given by separatist leader not otherwise ?????? are they that dumb that they need to be told that go fight against india. i think this tells all how separatist leaders use kashmiri youth. as we all know youths are easy to instigate

The Question is what make these Children to leave their home Rest and try Counter Indian Army :what:
Religious fanaticism that drives TTP suicide bomber. If a mulla can make suicide bombing factory stone pelting is cakewalk. The ideology of TTP and Kashmiri in Srinagar are same.

Back
Top Bottom