What's new

Some of China's next generation fighter's proposals

Im more imterested in the engines chinese come up with. They already have best lazer weapons and avioics jammers in the world. Only thing they need is quality engines.

Forget about adaptive cycle:(
I don't even have much confidence on whether WS-15 can be mass produced by the time.
20 years when I am student...I read the WS-10/15 in magazine...now...........still wait WS-15,hope be mass produced-_-!

Attachments

• upload_2020-7-30_16-23-39.png
    upload_2020-7-30_16-23-39.png
    312 bytes · Views: 32
20 years when I am student...I read the WS-10/15 in magazine...now...........still wait WS-15,hope be mass produced-_-!
The original design of WS-15 was scrapped around 2013 and completely redesigned. That's why it has been delayed for so long. It won't see service until 2023.

Rumor has it that its thrust was originally intended to be 15 tons, but the new design starts at 18 tons. If that's the case, I can see J-20 reaching a maximum speed of Mach 2.6 while being able to supercruise at Mach 2.

However ugly that is, this is the undisputed champ of fighter proposal ugly
USAF_X32B_250.jpg

Hue hue hue.
I keep thinking about a frog with its mouth open when I see this thing.

Im more imterested in the engines chinese come up with. They already have best lazer weapons and avioics jammers in the world. Only thing they need is quality engines.
It's likely to be a variable bypass turbofan, presumably with greater than 20 tons of thrust with afterburner. As WS-15 is scheduled to be in service between 2023 to 2025, I expect the new engine to surface around 2030.

China has finished the project evaluation stage of the sixth generation fighters, now there are some declassified proposals shown in some Chinese academic papers.

Rumors say there are eight proposals, the engineering stage project will start in 2025, and first flight of the 6th generation fighter could be start as early as 2028 (if we follow J-20's project, 3 years after the engineering stage project starts, J-20 conducted its maiden flight).

The fighters will equip with two-phase engines, laser weapons, advanced stealth features and cutting-edge AI system.

The following are believed to be some of the (failed) proposals for China's next generation fighter leaked in journal papers:

View attachment 656940

View attachment 656939

View attachment 656938

https://lt.cjdby.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2637943&extra=page=1&page=1

It is time Pakistan escape 5th Gen Project Azm and focus to 6th Gen Project Azm with China. This is right time

Back
Top Bottom