What's new

Solider’s lawful rights are violated, his mother was beaten, who stands up

Qingshan

New Recruit

Reaction score
Solider’s lawful rights are violated, his mother was beaten, who stands up to protect China?

The young soldier’s name is Duyijin(杜懿锦).He was a soldier, and became ill in the army. By Chinese law, the nation should pay his medicine fee, but unfortunately this did not happen. In order to cure his illness, he has spent all the savings of his family.
In order to protect his lawful rights, his monther Sangshuling(桑淑玲) tried to reason with local officials, but the corrupt officials beat her, and when she went to Beijing for help, she was transefered to a underworld prison, there, she again suffered unhuman treatment.

Question: a soldier, loyal to his country, still has to suffer misearable unlawful treatment, can not even protect his family, who is there to protect China?

The story doesnt quite hang together, a diagnosis of ankylosing spondylitis would be treated with common cheep anti inflamitorys and physiotherapy things like ibuprofen that you could buy over a counter.

left leg, left arm severe muscle atrophy, liver, kidney, spleen severely damaged more than 20 pounds of weight loss

Sounds a lot more serious than AS?

This is dark side of the society, there are many unfairness, hope they can get social concern....
The local government is very corrupt, any chinese know it, these is social problem.

The story doesnt quite hang together, a diagnosis of ankylosing spondylitis would be treated with common cheep anti inflamitorys and physiotherapy things like ibuprofen that you could buy over a counter.

Sounds a lot more serious than AS?

From the look of the article, now, I don't know if you read Chinese or not, but the article did say he have AS and growth worst since he was mistreated or misdiagnosed by the Military Hospital, resulting the disjointment of the spine and now it is pressed against the nerves and restricted blood flow to organ

It could happen to the heart, liver and kidney if the restricted blood flow is severe enough.

Normally if this is that bad (Although I don't know what and how he injure himself as it does not mentioned in the article) he should have undergone surgery for realignment. But I did not see anywhere in the article mentioned a surgery had been done.

and actually the man have shrink more than 20 pounds. 1斤 = 1.3322 imperial pound. Summed up to around 26 pound.

Sad situation but this happens the world over-unfortunately. Those at the very top don't give two hoots about those out there protecting them, this is just how it is.

It is odd that the PLA aren't looking after their own though, he contracted the illness whilst serving so I'd have thought the PLA would take care of him in their own medical facilities and not brought cost into it.

I wish this soldier a speedy recovery.

Sad situation but this happens the world over-unfortunately. Those at the very top don't give two hoots about those out there protecting them, this is just how it is.

It is odd that the PLA aren't looking after their own though, he contracted the illness whilst serving so I'd have thought the PLA would take care of him in their own medical facilities and not brought cost into it.

I wish this soldier a speedy recovery.

I hear that.......

Soldier is the most underpaid job around the world. How do you expect for people to fight in war when people back home flipping burger earn more than him.

On the other hand, that soldier cannot recover, not anymore, AS is incurable, you can only let him feel better, but you can never cure AS

From the look of the article, now, I don't know if you read Chinese or not, but the article did say he have AS and growth worst since he was mistreated or misdiagnosed by the Military Hospital, resulting the disjointment of the spine and now it is pressed against the nerves and restricted blood flow to organ

It could happen to the heart, liver and kidney if the restricted blood flow is severe enough.

Normally if this is that bad (Although I don't know what and how he injure himself as it does not mentioned in the article) he should have undergone surgery for realignment. But I did not see anywhere in the article mentioned a surgery had been done.

and actually the man have shrink more than 20 pounds. 1斤 = 1.3322 imperial pound. Summed up to around 26 pound.

I don't know if you read Chinese or not
Very little and very poorly so yes some of the confusion may be translation errors lower limb sure some systemic organ problems perhaps but upper limb problems from a lumbar injury not possible. Confusion of medical issues aside.

One of the best thing you can do for morale is have good medical care during and after service, sadly most countries dont.

Very little and very poorly so yes some of the confusion may be translation errors lower limb sure some systemic organ problems perhaps but upper limb problems from a lumbar injury not possible. Confusion of medical issues aside.

One of the best thing you can do for morale is have good medical care during and after service, sadly most countries dont.

No disrespect intended, but just sometime you will lost in google translate or something like that on a Chinese Article, hehe

And yes, as far as I understand (My Chinese is a bit rusty too.) The Chinese medical officer is actually doing what we do in the US Military, try to have the guy discharge and then he will be the society's problem, not him. I don't think this is immoral, but illegal.....

Solider’s lawful rights are violated, his mother was beaten, who stands up to protect China?

The young soldier’s name is Duyijin(杜懿锦).He was a soldier, and became ill in the army. By Chinese law, the nation should pay his medicine fee, but unfortunately this did not happen. In order to cure his illness, he has spent all the savings of his family.
In order to protect his lawful rights, his monther Sangshuling(桑淑玲) tried to reason with local officials, but the corrupt officials beat her, and when she went to Beijing for help, she was transefered to a underworld prison, there, she again suffered unhuman treatment.

Question: a soldier, loyal to his country, still has to suffer misearable unlawful treatment, can not even protect his family, who is there to protect China?

I think the Communist government became a hero again, after countless times before too.

China media is the communist mouthpiece, that is why they say nice things. Let the private media do the report, do the investigation, you will notice many ugly things in China. 20-10 years ago, the communist mouthpiece said there's nothing wrong in China (We all know it's a total BS). But because the problem was so bad, finally they can't lie and told the truth, with a narrative where the communist regime play a hero by solving the problem (which is we all know it was because the communist regime fault and the troublemaker). They were the bad guy and then they played as hero.

People's Republic of China, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, etc....sound very good! :china:

I don't think in the real democratic country such case will happen, especially the mother. Beaten by local officials, then send to black prison by central government. So, what is the official name of these countries stand for? :cuckoo:

Yeah, we already know the Communism fail in politics too. The reality is so different with theory. If mainlanders already know about this too, why don't you do something about it? We, Taiwanese always willingly to help as much as we can, I really speak the truth on this one.

Here is a small talk between Sangshuling(桑淑玲) and SongYaSheng(宋亚生), the chief of ‎Civil administration, say "The commone Chinese is nothing, I have no obligation to do things for common Chinese."
SangShuling

Back
Top Bottom