What's new

Soldier vs officer

alihaider29

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I find myself better at executing the tasks rather than brainstorming them. What's the worse that can happen if I join rangers as a soldier? Everyone around me goes lunatic when I share my plan .. Just don't want to waste my time and want to start a career.. I'm at a point in my life where I cannot take any risk or lose any chance considering the ad below, you can clearly see the odds of getting selected as sub inspector is pretty low .
Sindh-Rangers-Jobs-2020-scaled.jpg

Better to know your strengths and weaknesses in advance. In fact, your pragmatism passes you with flying colors regarding the psyche spectrum of being in the PA.

what is your educational background?
what is your motivation for joining rangers as a soldier? (the one given in your original post is not a strong argument)

I find myself better at executing the tasks rather than brainstorming them. What's the worse that can happen if I join rangers as a soldier? Everyone around me goes lunatic when I share my plan .. Just don't want to waste my time and want to start a career.. I'm at a point in my life where I cannot take any risk or lose any chance considering the ad below, you can clearly see the odds of getting selected as sub inspector is pretty low .
View attachment 609073

And what exactly is a life without chances and risk except mediocrity? You carry a mindset of being mediocre if not miserable and want to project that onto your future plans, how is that ever going to help you do anything in life except being stuck at not doing enough and being unhappy?

Always aim for what you find hard and impossible, and land somewhere close to it. Instead of aiming low and being stuck with it.

what is your educational background?
what is your motivation for joining rangers as a soldier? (the one given in your original post is not a strong argument)
I know, didn't mention some of the stuff specially regarding education due to some privacy issues ... Have enough education to apply for sub inspector .. I'm also into athletics, why not use my running n jumping skills to protect people ... Ranks doesn't matter for me, the thing which matters is doing what I love ... Its easier for me to take orders from a soldier rather than from a civilian .. Some of the reasons cannot be expressed but can only be felt ...

And what exactly is a life without chances and risk except mediocrity? You carry a mindset of being mediocre if not miserable and want to project that onto your future plans, how is that ever going to help you do anything in life except being stuck at not doing enough and being unhappy?

Always aim for what you find hard and impossible, and land somewhere close to it. Instead of aiming low and being stuck with it.
Those are some powerful words .. touched my heart .. I have applied for sub inspector before but didn't get any call after registration because if my poor grades .. Thanks for the motivation :)

Sipahi ki 1322 jobs Hain and si ki 20. Aap ko pta kya banna chahtay ho.
Isi lea tw sipahi k lea apply krra ..more chance

Those are some powerful words .. touched my heart .. I have applied for sub inspector before but didn't get any call after registration because if my poor grades .. Thanks for the motivation :)

Are your abilities and skills defined by your grades?
Why would you choose to be pulled down to mediocrity just because some paper lacks the right ink on it?
Apply for the higher post. If you don't get it then its not the end of the world, try for something better and go for higher goals and work on achieving them.

I think most of the candidates think like you and would apply for sipahi. Only few hundred would apply for officer. Unkay pass 2 option Hain majority would select easier option.
I've gone through the process before, there were a lot,I mean thousands of kids with better qualifications .. I didn't get even chance to appear in written test .. They call limited people with higher education n good grades after registration..

Are your abilities and skills defined by your grades?
Why would you choose to be pulled down to mediocrity just because some paper lacks the right ink on it?
Apply for the higher post. If you don't get it then its not the end of the world, try for something better and go for higher goals and work on achieving them.
You changed my mind bro, will go for the highest post .. Thanks <3

You changed my mind bro, will go for the highest post .. Thanks <3

Always.
People and their opinions or your grades and all don't define what you are capable of.
Your own choices do.
Always choose to be more than what every one around you is trying to constrain you into, and you will never ever be disappointed with yourself for having settled for less ;)

Back
Top Bottom