What's new

Significant FDI potential coming to India

A-Team

Reaction score
Country
Afghanistan
I gotta admit that the Indians are going on a completely different trajectory than Pakistanis and of course Afghans. Afghanistan has its share of problems emerging from a 3 decade turmoil but its Pakistan that seems to be missing the train, lets not get emotional and stuff but we Afghans and Pakistanis must admit that for too long we have focused on undermining each other while our neighbors are growing sometimes at double digits.

This should be real barometer to show the success of a country!

Just a thought / Peace

"According to Amitabh Kant Secretary- Industrial Policy & Promotion,GOI.

Pm meets a galaxy of global CEOs tmw 2 interact on Make in India. From Ford 2 Lockheed Martin 2 IBM 2 DuPont 2 Cisco they r all there."

I gotta admit that the Indians are going on a completely different trajectory than Pakistanis and of course Afghans. Afghanistan has its share of problems emerging from a 3 decade turmoil but its Pakistan that seems to be missing the train, lets not get emotional and stuff but we Afghans and Pakistanis must admit that for too long we have focused on undermining each other while our neighbors are growing sometimes at double digits.

Just a thought / Peace

Pm meets a galaxy of global CEOs tmw 2 interact on Make in India. From Ford 2 Lockheed Martin 2 IBM 2 DuPont 2 Cisco they r all there."
oh boy ,you dont know what have you done.:-)

Just a thought / Peace

Good development. Let's hope for the best. The progress in manufacturing sector is still not what we would like it to be. Scope for lot of improvement there. We should try to learn from countries like Germany, Japan and China.

Just a thought / Peace

I think Tour has gone well.
When did last time we tried to undermine each other when we were doing some thing better....Never....Because Afghanistan hasn't done anything good for Past 300 years and we in 70 years.
If Afghanistan and Pakistan do very well still they have no competition with India because it has Large population,Area and Natural Resources if it is backward still it can out number many Developed nations because still it remains a huge Market,it has only comparison with china.
UnLuckily in 1978 when some Gharitmand's killed Daud and 3 million Afghan's cam here all was over rest corrupt Politicians and bureaucracy was enough to Drag us Back.

Not enough ... Economic growth is not enough. We need to touch 10% and do it for atleast 20 years.

Just a thought / Peace

Good but still not enough ,we need Double digit growth for many years to cine to lift all pur people from poverty

India is good in economic and i accept it but the future economy of Pakistan will be more stronger than them.
I wish both Develop Future

If Muslims people of CARs, Afghanistan and Pakistan had half a brain they would follow other nations like UAE, GCC, Europe and the USA if you consider the civil war.

We can be just as good or better than India collectively -- if we stop our petty feuds.

Just a thought / Peace

Afghanistan has its share of problems emerging from a 3 decade turmoil but its Pakistan that seems to be missing the train,

"

breaderem, Afghanistan has had about a trillion dollars of economic activity pass through it. For a nation of 30 million that is what seems to have caused the change. However, the change has not been built to have any organic component. As an example Afghanistan had to import 50,000 Pakistanis to full jobs including skilled labor. As the largess tap gets turned off -- one shudders to think what will befall the Afghan people.

Back
Top Bottom