What's new

Shout box error : Delayed post viewing

Amavous

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Asalam - O - Alikum
Dear Admins, I am having a few issues on the forum recently

1: Shoutbox seems to have some error and it is not updating the timestamp of the replies it is displaying. Any reply posted 10 min ago will keep showing status as "a moment ago". It gets corrected when I refresh the page.

2: When I click any reply to some thread from shoutbox it does not appear and it takes me to the first post of the thread. For example, I just click a thread reply from shoutbox which had about 10 replies but I can only see the top 2 replies and rest are missing. Replies become visible after 10/15 minutes after I keep refreshing the thread.

Please do the needful to correct this issue ( I have tried cleaning the history, delete cookies, Login/logout but the problem persists, I am using windows 8.1/ Chrome browser) Everything was OK with the same setup till last week.

If you are using app, then I will suggest use browser. It's better.

If you are using app, then I will suggest use browser. It's better.

I could see that you replied to my thread but can't see your reply. whenever I clicked all I could see was my original post and nothing else. I am using a browser and the issue is the same with different browsers.

One thing I noticed is that this issue is there only when I am browsing while logout. If I log in then everything is OK.

I could see that you replied to my thread but can't see your reply. whenever I clicked all I could see was my original post and nothing else. I am using a browser and the issue is the same with different browsers.

One thing I noticed is that this issue is there only when I am browsing while logout. If I log in then everything is OK.
Update your browser

I dont see this issue when i am logged out. I still get to see the latest updates in the shoutbox.

Back
Top Bottom