What's new

Should Pakistan declare a war against India now?

I propose all future conflicts between India and Pakistan be resolved by a joint coalition against bangladesh. We can take our anger out on them since they seem so concerned about our affairs.

I propose all future conflicts between India and Pakistan be resolved by a joint coalition against bangladesh. We can take our anger out on them since they seem so concerned about our affairs.
Sis, chill out. OP is just a kid and his posts are quite cute, so don't take them very seriously :)

Long live Bangladesh-Pakistan brotherhood...

Have written it earlier, the idea of separation of Indian subcontinent is to give Muslim majority areas a separate identity and freedom. Earlier it was west Pakistan and east Pakistan gaining freedom from subjugation and now Bangladesh, a country with Muslim Identity. So the to nation theory is still intact.

The ideologue of separate country for Muslims is very much there with the creation of Bangladesh.

Should Pakistan declare a war against India now?

Modi said to the world - to declare pakistan as a terrorist state. Why we should not say India isn't a terrorist state where India compromising with terrorist inside of india.

Please leave the issue to Indians and Pakistanis.

Just a small correction..US does not really need BD as you are trying to present by clubbing yourself with Pakistan...Pakistan due to its inner strength in fighting wars as well as its gerographical situation, will always be needed by US...Why are you jumping up and down for India and Pakistan war...

wo to khali tamasha dekhey gye

Samething happened during 1940s partition. Western countries used this partition for their own interest.
Whatever. This is history now.

Yes and we keep buying from US and Russia. You keep buying from USA and China.
They are literally enjoying by selling us more.
That all money could have used for good of society.

Unfortunately our emotional minds and heart do not understand this.

How about both chuck a A-Bomb into the Bay of Bengal. The resulting wave would wash all of Bangladesh into the sea.

And war is not a solution. It will be a disaster of monumental proportions. Instead the energy should be directed into a geostrategic and economic great game - both sides will come out of it better. Competion is good and even better when driven by nationalism. It makes nations.

It was not my question's answer. Do you think or believe India- Pakistan is a friendly state? And geo-politically who is playing the game? India? I dn't think so. It is US. By one interest nationalism concept arrive and by one concept ppl hate nationalism concept.

War is the solution. Bcz those who r occupying territories and pplz, they will get free for ever.

Oh god bangali want Pakistan India war.
Why would two of the most sophisticated defence forces indulge in a stupid war. We on forum talk rubbish to each other some time abuse too. But overseas when it's common ground except for Kashmir discussion which we avoid always to keep relation good. We respect and like each other.
We sometime fight and help each other getting out of comfort zones.

But we like to pull leg and get in to a skrimish battle for a di ck measure contest, that's where it ends no we don't war . We have more in common than difference between our people.

Btw in so many wars our forces never attacked civilians. Never hit the common public it's all a ego battle than a war.

we live in under globalization.

Bangladesh is water accessible... right :whistle:

We are Vikings. We come in search of good booze, beautiful women and booty to plunder:taz:!!
mjk4.t51c80ac2.m800.x7c81a485.jpg

20130612__PEDERTORPMATHISEN_002.t51b838a0.m800.x70648e4d.jpg

Yes! War only makes sense with 1.3 billion Indian morons want it ... What other patented ingredient goes in to making indian babies that makes them all behave like brainless epileptic monkeys

Oh bhai arram se baith apne country main :hitwall:, Do you think its joke to wage a war between two developing countries. ?

Begani shaadi main abdulah diwana mat ban, war na ho gai sala mazak ho gya tum logo ke liye @waz

u r most wc. we are ready.

U live in near by . And according to newton's law. ur action is mine. India hate bangladesh, As we do. But Pakistan doesn't. By the way- u r not living in a village.

Back
Top Bottom