What's new

Shahbaz Sharif snatches umbrella from woman officer in Paris

Calling him a pig would be an insult to pigs, he is something worse. Maybe Sharifs, Munair and Zardaris should become new curse words because of these haramis.

Usually I defend Pakistan and Pakistanis since I am a Pakistani myself.

But quite impolite to snatch an umbrella from another person if this is true.

'Shehbaz Sharif Is An Embarrassment': Pak PM Trolled After Video Shows Him Snatching Umbrella From Woman Officer'Shehbaz Sharif Is An Embarrassment': Pak PM Trolled After Video Shows Him Snatching Umbrella From Woman Officer

Pakistan PM takes umbrella from woman official

Shehbaz Sharif, the prime minister of Pakistan, is in Paris for the two-day summit of the Global Financing Pact. He is there to make one final attempt to get the money that have been withheld released before the credit line expires the following week.

But rather than his meetings with global leaders such as Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz, French President Emmanuel Macron, and Egypt President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi, what is trending now is his video of arriving at Palais Brongniart.

In the video footage that is going viral, Shehbaz Sharif was seen snatching an umbrella from the hands of a female staff member amid a downpour at the Paris Summit.

He grabbed the umbrella, leaving the female officer exposed to the rain.

Typical third world tyrant.

I am no fan of corporate shill Obama but atleast he has enough sense to appear kind in public:

Poor guy just thought that he could carry umbrella himself and she didn't need to carry it for him like he is some lord. Pakistanis started bashing him. Pakistanis are sometimes their worst enemies.

Back
Top Bottom