What's new

Second Chechen War - In Pictures

King Solomon

Reaction score
I will post pictures of the Second Chechen War in this topic.

Battle phase: 26 August 1999 – May 2000
Insurgency phase: June 2000 – 16 April 2009

Result: Russian victory and Restoration of Russian Federal control over Chechnya. Back of Chechen terrorists broken and a much, much more peaceful Chechnya since the insurgency was quashed.

EDIT: Many of the pictures are too bloody, may not be legal to post in the forum. You can check the pics here:

http://www.warchechnya.ru/photo/vtoraja_chechenskaja_vojna/20-1-0-0-2

Thanks for but how about add the first as well including Insurgency phase.

The first chechen war was a failure. Our forces were demoralized and we were facing financial crisis at that time after the independence of soviet states. It resulted in terrorists gaining a de-facto control of Chechnya.

However, all terrorist hideouts and terrorists themselves were wiped out and destroyed in the second Chechen war. Insurgency lasted up to 2009. Now chechnya is as peaceful as it gets.

I support the Chechens. They are truly Lions among men.

Chechnya is now under control of the Chechen people and as peaceful as it gets. Terrorists have been completely wiped out. People don't have to live in fear of them anymore.

Meet the President of Chechen Republic (Рамзан Кадыров, Ramzan Kadyrov)

president-ramzan-kadyrov11.jpg

I did follow the story for a while , but I do not know who are the terrorists they are talking about, can someone explain please.

This is what I understand from the Media: Some Chechen people fought for the independence of Chechnya after the outbreak of the ex USSR, that was the first war where they reached some kind of agreement with the new Russia, it went probably astray so the second war started with the dire consequences for both sides but with Russia gaining the upper hand and establishing a pro-Russia government.

The first chechen war was a failure. Our forces were demoralized and we were facing financial crisis at that time after the independence of soviet states. It resulted in terrorists gaining a de-facto control of Chechnya.

However, all terrorist hideouts and terrorists themselves were wiped out and destroyed in the second Chechen war. Insurgency lasted up to 2009. Now chechnya is as peaceful as it gets.

I say just add the first war along with this and insurgency and anyway I will post about the foreign arab forces that came to chechnya.

THAT CHECHEN MAN IS PUTINS SLAVE

If you don't have anything positive to contribute, please stay silent.

Pictures of Chechnya after transformation of the war-ravaged city. Peace and quite, prosperous after terrorists were wiped out in the 2nd Chechen war. Inshallah it will progress and prosper even more.

grozny-city-day-celebration-1.jpg

grozny1.jpg

grozny3.jpg

grozny4.jpg

Grozny-1.jpg

4.jpg

grozny-city-at-night-time-10.jpg

rebuilt-grozny-city-russia-view-1.jpg

grozni-russia-city-stadium.jpg

grozny-russia-city-mosque.jpg

grozni-city-theater.jpg

grozny-city-central-mosque.jpg

grozny-city-central-square.jpg

grozni-city-press-house.jpg

grozny-city-reconstruction.jpg

I saw just add the first war along with this and insurgency and anyway I will post about the foreign arab forces that came to chechnya.

Just like Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq (sectarian strife), etc. we have long been victims of that particular ideology as well. Chechnya is a spectacular example. We are considering banning it:

Outlawing Wahabi Islam in Russia | Spero News

Back
Top Bottom