What's new

SCMP: As ChatGPT unveils latest model [ChatGPT-4], Chinese AI developers worry about keeping up

Because mankind is a threat to every other lifeform on this planet. We are the virus that should be eliminated to save it.

Don't make the assumption that AI owes mankind anything..including preferential treatment.
ngl. I am partial to thanos's way of thinking. We got WAAY to much people. That's one thing me, thanos and Bill Burr have in common :D

Like wtf humans?

fGLlCvzYDDiufodwdASmdjr9_MBN8Fql9ZrG3pHXpm8.png

ngl. I am partial to thanos's way of thinking. We got WAAY to much people. That's one thing me, thanos and Bill Burr have in common :D

Like wtf humans?

fGLlCvzYDDiufodwdASmdjr9_MBN8Fql9ZrG3pHXpm8.png

I don't think removing only half is good enough for AI. Try 99.9999999%...like everybody except maybe 100 people.

I don't think removing only half is good enough for AI. Try 99.9999999%...like everybody except maybe 100 people.
Who decides who gets to stay behind.? We do have a @Dr. Strangelove on here, if he has suggestions.

But how do you envision the heirachy among those 100 people? What occupations and how many of each would be needed for a good start.

Doctors, farmers.
cops, politicians and bureaucrats maybe?
scientists but not too many because they would probably accelerate the process to decline.

Back
Top Bottom