What's new

Saudi Navy take part in first joint exercise with Indian Navy

Welcome Saudi Royal Army! Hope to see more collaborations in future.

Just google the word ‘identity crisis Pakistan’ and you will see 100s of Pak related articles. Here is one of them:

https://www.dawn.com/news/882193/past-present-identity-crisis

You guys are not only suffering from Identity Crisis, but also from Stockholm Syndrome. You can Google that too if you like.

You’ve been on this site for years, how many Pakistanis have you come across claiming xyz ancestry, even though many do have blood going back many generations. Serious question - don’t confuse liberal atheist cum secular with the average Pakistani. Unless you think praying 5x, reading the Quran in Arabic (as it was meant to be) is trying to be Arab? Not a single Pakistani I’ve met claims to be anything but. We might not forcefully defend our history especially when Indians claim parts of it, but the identity crisis is blown way out of proportion. Often it’s a hardcore liberal secular who hates religion (Islam) and everything associated with it, or Indians. I always see Indians on SM accusing us of this, which I hope even you can see and not deny (hint just type go on Quora).

Just want to add that Indians are confused about their own history. They think 150 years of British India is somewhat equivalent to 3k years of South Asia. The fact that SA has always been fractious escapes you guys. We’re not all a homogenous region.

Additionally, you view Muslims, Pakistanis, Islam through the Hinduism prism and make asinine assumptions going off of your confirmation biases such as:

Notion about Islamic Hierarchical (no such thing theoretically per the religion and Quran. There is no pecking order in islam except who is more pious and has piety.
Arabs aren’t superior or real Muslims and Pakistanis being lower on the scale because we became Muslims at much later stage. You confused Hinduism structure with that of islam.

Countless examples in history where slaves bacame generals ie Mamalukes in Egypt, South Asia Islamic empires, and the Turkish empires practice this, rather successfully.

That islam can turn into a secular religion/culture and Muslims should just disregard the commands like others do with their religion. The very nature of being a Muslim and the Quran goes against this.

Last edited:
Why Pakistan dosent have closer cooperation and joint military excersize with Iran?

If Saudi can be homie of your enemy, why cant you be friends with Saudis enemy? Are you any lesser?

Why Pakistan dosent have closer cooperation and joint military excersize with Iran?

If Saudi can be homie of your enemy, why cant you be friends with Saudis enemy? Are you any lesser?

The generals are busy culling their countrymen. They don't want to be interrupted.

Masha'allah

bhot khoob !

I-SA 1.jpg
I-SA 2.jpg

Which is why we see so much airtime given to Pakistani News By Shitty Indian media daily and you will find none of that in Pakistan -
Ironically, we are suffering from Identity crisis but so-called 5000 years old Animal heritage culture cant just obsessing about us

That’s what I said in my previous post. It’s Indian spreading this lie, along with some very secular Pakistanis who hate Islam and its practices. The Indians members can see on this site how many of us claim to be something other than we are. It’s literally always indians claiming this about us. Go on any social media and you’ll see them as rabid dogs claiming this over and over again. Some the troll members here were banned for this behavior

That’s what I said in my previous post. It’s Indian spreading this lie, along with some very secular Pakistanis who hate Islam and its practices. The Indians members can see on this site how many of us claim to be something other than we are. It’s literally always indians claiming this about us. Go on any social media and you’ll see them as rabid dogs claiming this over and over again. Some the troll members here were banned for this behavior
This is what Indian are they ape everything, No wonder they worship monkeys and all coz they can only ape

You’ve been on this site for years, how many Pakistanis have you come across claiming xyz ancestry, even though many do have blood going back many generations. Serious question - don’t confuse liberal atheist cum secular with the average Pakistani. Unless you think praying 5x, reading the Quran in Arabic (as it was meant to be) is trying to be Arab? Not a single Pakistani I’ve met claims to be anything but. We might not forcefully defend our history especially when Indians claim parts of it, but the identity crisis is blown way out of proportion. Often it’s a hardcore liberal secular who hates religion (Islam) and everything associated with it, or Indians. I always see Indians on SM accusing us of this, which I hope even you can see and not deny (hint just type go on Quora).

Just want to add that Indians are confused about their own history. They think 150 years of British India is somewhat equivalent to 3k years of South Asia. The fact that SA has always been fractious escapes you guys. We’re not all a homogenous region.

Additionally, you view Muslims, Pakistanis, Islam through the Hinduism prism and make asinine assumptions going off of your confirmation biases such as:

Notion about Islamic Hierarchical (no such thing theoretically per the religion and Quran. There is pecking order in islam except piety.
Arabs aren’t superior or real Muslims and Pakistanis being lower on the scale because we became Muslims at much later stage. You confused Hinduism structure with that of islam.

Countless examples in history where slaves bacame generals ie Mamalukes in Egypt, South Asia Islamic empires, and the Turkish empires practice this, rather successfully.

That islam can turn into a secular religion/culture and Muslims should just disregard the commands like others do with their religion. The very nature of being a Muslim and the Quran goes against this.
Thanks for relying with detailed explanation, especially without resorting to personal attacks. Very rare on this forum!

This isn’t an appropriate thread for me to make my arguments , I’ll wait for the correct thread and tag you there whenever the opportunity arises.

Good day.

Thanks for relying with detailed explanation, especially without resorting to personal attacks. Very rare on this forum!

This isn’t an appropriate thread for me to make my arguments , I’ll wait for the correct thread and tag you there whenever the opportunity arises.

Good day.

Thanks, I like to surprise the admins and members of this forum from time to time to throw them off!

Notion about Islamic Hierarchical (no such thing theoretically per the religion and Quran. There is pecking order in islam except piety.

Stay on the topic, you can sell your intellectual thought on appropriate thread.
Thank you

Guys is Pakistan losing its position in middle east ? How can establishment n Govt secure finances from KSA n UAE ?

Stay on the topic, you can sell your intellectual thought on appropriate thread.
Thank you

Guys is Pakistan losing its position in middle east ? How can establishment n Govt secure finances from KSA n UAE ?
Maybe you are reading too much into, joint exercises. India had military exercises with even China, before relations went sour.

I am also noticing that, Saudi under MBS is taking a more active diplomatic outreach approach with many countries.

It's never a zeros sum game, and if it were they wouldn't send their representatives recently to Pakistan. I believe Saudi diplomats were in Pakistan, to calm the nerves and get a deal between confronting factions.

Back
Top Bottom