What's new

Saudi Arabia shows interest to produce South Korean BiHo II 8x8 air defense system

as of 2020 , only USA and Turkey have developed single mode laser weapon in the world
and China was busy to develop single mode Laser weapon , maybe now China has single mode Laser too or still under development

Well China has developed these laser weapons since 2014 at latest and as far as I know, never said if each weapon is multi or single mode. So I'm not sure how you can know only USA and Turkey have single mode laser weapon when China simply never said what theirs are.

Everyone always takes silence and ambiguous policy as if there is nothing.

China is quite opposite in behavior to for example this

https://greekcitytimes.com/2021/07/14/greek-laser-weapon-drones/

Where this toy model is presented as if it is fully ready supa powa laser system when it is still looking for funding just to begin development cycle.

The first time the US leaked that China blinded some of their military remote sensing satellites using lasers was back in the 2000s. The tracking and guidance of beam to accomplish that, not to mention the power required to push a beam that distance and still keep it concentrated.

I know Turkey's laser weapons are real and honestly impressive. Unlike the Greek one I linked. But I think you are taking intentional lacking of direct official information as if there is nothing when lots of hints show plenty. As for single mode, well maybe someone else knows but I also think it's not appropriate to conclude only USA and Turkey has single mode when China simply doesn't say what form their many laser weapons (disclosed and secretive ones) are.

Well China has developed these laser weapons since 2014 at latest and as far as I know, never said if each weapon is multi or single mode. So I'm not sure how you can know only USA and Turkey have single mode laser weapon when China simply never said what theirs are.

Everyone always takes silence and ambiguous policy as if there is nothing.

China is quite opposite in behavior to for example this

https://greekcitytimes.com/2021/07/14/greek-laser-weapon-drones/

Where this toy model is presented as if it is fully ready supa powa laser system when it is still looking for funding just to begin development cycle.

The first time the US leaked that China blinded some of their military remote sensing satellites using lasers was back in the 2000s. The tracking and guidance of beam to accomplish that, not to mention the power required to push a beam that distance and still keep it concentrated.

I know Turkey's laser weapons are real and honestly impressive. Unlike the Greek one I linked. But I think you are taking intentional lacking of direct official information as if there is nothing when lots of hints show plenty. As for single mode, well maybe someone else knows but I also think it's not appropriate to conclude only USA and Turkey has single mode when China simply doesn't say what form their many laser weapons (disclosed and secretive ones) are.

I haven't seen or heard of that laser China developed

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom