What's new

Sachin’s Amazing Home. A Must See!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the point? Ultimately Jaana to Qaber mein hi hia!

Hi guys!

Here’s a home that will blow you away! It’s made of environment friendly such as shells, local stone, wood, fly ash, slab foams, cellulose, mineral fiber, recycled bluejeans, recycled newsprint, wastepaper composite, low-toxin resins… well, I could go on forever!

This stunning home in Mumbai, belongs to none other than India’s king of cricket – Sachin Tendulkar. It cost a whopping Rs 36 Crores to build. Here are a few images…

1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

14.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Rs 36 Crores!! Wow! I would have to sell my soul to the devil to get a house like that!! :cheesy:

Cheers!

This is not Sachin's home. This news was published sometimes back and was refuted by Sachin.

Link please? :what:

Sorry don't have it on top of my head, up to you believe it or not. If you search on google you might get some. I think this home is not in India itself.

I could never live in the house like this, its good as a piece of art but in terms of habitual relaxation, the curves in this hose give me a headache.

I want to live in a house like this:

Berverly-Hills-Home.jpg

I have a very nice house now but the only the interior is hot, the exterior is not.

They are all fake. Use tineye.com to reverse image search.

This is what Sachin bought recently for 35 Crores and plans to bring it down and build a multi storey house in its place.

Sachin+new+home.jpg

Sachin Tendulkar's Snail House Email Hoax

Yes that is the old crumbling house on Pali Hill that Sachin has bought. It is on crest of the hill slope just next to the road going down hill to Carter Road. And surrounded by some built up/high-rise structures. While the 'shell house' depicted as supposedly belonging to Sachin shows a house on the slope of a hill and is surrounded by some greenery. Does'nt quite gell!

that looks like Bilbo Bagins hut in the Shire.

Sachin currently resides in Kala Nagar...close to MIG club and is Bal Thackrey's neighbor...

If anyone has been to Kalanagar will know that it is a community of middle to upper middle class folks (also some super rich and super important who like to live a humble life) and does not have the posh mansions as say JVPD or Napean Sea Road.....

The pics are obviously fake...

Besides the house looks like a hippies wet dream and knowing Sachin the classiness him and his family exhibit, it is but impossible that this "den" could be Sachin's....In fact, he would lose a few points in my book if it really was his house...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom