What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

I think there is an opportunity for PLAN,totally china will have at least 6 aircraft carriers,J15 can not confronted with F35,J31 is a good option for PLAN

It will have to compete with a carrier-borne version of the J-20.

A very insightful article written by the CCTV journalist who has interviewed the rolling-out the prototype J-31 in 2012

Looking in hindsight, he seemed to have confirmed:
1) the use of the Chinese engine on the prototype J-31;
"到后面看看菊花,话说那菊花片闪着异样的蓝色光泽,喷口和尾椎以别扭姿势衔接着,我就感觉,违和感实在太强了,就算你是国菊,“小四”心里明显还是抗拒的,它心里有别人。"
2) it also had two internal weapons bays on the air intake sides;
"比如钻肚子底下去看弹仓(yes),抱着试试看的心情去看下侧弹仓(you wish)"到后面看看菊花,话说那菊花片闪着异样的蓝色光泽,喷口和尾椎以别扭姿势衔接着,我就感觉,违和感实在太强了,就算你是国菊,“小四”心里明显还是抗拒的,它心里有别人。"
3) it was air superiority fighter because the designer said repeatedly it looked very similar to F-22
"一个他一直说,觉得“小四”长相上更像F22,我似乎感受到了F35遭到了嫌弃;"

http://media.weibo.cn/article?id=23...location=35&sudaref=lt.cjdby.net&retcode=6102
关于小四的记忆碎片(上)
55519eaajw8f5yf3h0ooij20dx0e8t95.jpg

战鹰解码记者吴杰
12.23 21:42
阅读 10万+

为一件看不到结果的事情 你能坚持50年么
关于“小四”的记忆碎片(上)

记者就有这点好,有啥热闹,都有机会去看看。

“粽子机”经闹得沸沸扬扬的那年,我奉命去拍“小四”的下线仪式。我很惊讶,因为我第一次到沈飞,不是拍“蔡国庆”,也不是拍“飞鲨”,而是拍“小四”。那时候刚来台里不久,器不大活也不好,加上保密的要求,对象单位也没有提供多少文字资料,仅凭自己在各种军坛里道听途说,就简单策划了一下,基本属于一遭遇战,现在看来,图羊图森破。

插播一下,这个算不得大家说的“官泄”,我们没有什么上峰指示,仅仅凭着自己一点工作热情,对方单位也有这样的意愿,恰好此时,真正的“官”并没管着不让干,仅此而已。

55519eaagw1fb11g68kj8j21kw0eqafi.jpg

我还是喜欢叫小四
坐高铁去的沈阳,到那是下午,直接去厂房看了现场。这种震撼还是很大的,你不管听过多少黑沈飞的话,到了那里看到传说中的战机就在你面前,而且随便看随便摸,基本跟路上捡块江诗丹顿的表是一个感觉。

55519eaagw1fb114e8id1j20g40bnaar.jpg

中型!中型!不是轻型
“小四”比我想象的小,甚至一时间有过“它是三蹦子改出来”的错觉。(我这是想形容,它看上去很轻盈),整体上很紧凑协调,是架有颜值的飞机。涂装和后来在珠海航展亮相时基本是一样的。我靠到近处仔细看了一下,感觉应该不是期待中的什么隐身涂料,有的地方并不匀,像品质一般的粉底。当然,这只是架工程样机,刚下线。

作为军迷到了传说中的“小四”面前,几个地方必看的,比如钻肚子底下去看弹仓(yes),抱着试试看的心情去看下侧弹仓(you wish),到后面看看菊花,话说那菊花片闪着异样的蓝色光泽,喷口和尾椎以别扭姿势衔接着,我就感觉,违和感实在太强了,就算你是国菊,“小四”心里明显还是抗拒的,它心里有别人。

55519eaagw1fb11cmm5pnj20g908nmy4.jpg

这发动机是怎么装的?
总装厂房本来也是要当做下线仪式的现场的,所以清理得很干净。基本就剩一架飞机和简单的工装了。厂房北侧应该是设计好的参观区,很多鹘鹰的大比例木质模型摆在那里。有的把机翼折叠了,机翼下面挂着长相酷似鹰击12的弹,设计人员工作时心里惦记着哪家客户,其实还是在模型上体现得很明显。

55519eaagw1fb11iewr1wj20ly0ddmym.jpg

哪个小四的模型没挂反舰弹的?
接下来的任务是采访。组织采访的哥们知道我算个军迷,特意嘱咐我,别老问技术性的问题,也照顾下他们的宣传需要,问点儿重大成就啊,航空情怀啊啥的,我说没问题,我其实也没打算问啥技术问题,问多了你又不给我播(结果我还是想少了,我后来连带子都没再见过,这是另一个故事)。然后就先请厂里管生产的领导先说,这领导真的是平时憋了一肚子话,拉着我把鹘鹰的总装线说了一溜够,到今天好多东西我也一样听不懂,但知道四代机的生产工作,方法新,精度高,难度大,但因为要干这个型号,咱把家伙事儿都配备齐全了,能力上了一个新台阶。虽说他说的内容我挺难用的,但那神气劲儿,让我能感受到,这是沈飞人扬眉吐气的一天。后面采了几个总装或部装的工人代表,还有女生,都很年轻,80后90前,都兴奋得很,说的比较多的话是:好久没回家看看了。

55519eaagw1fb11jn7522j20g40ndta9.jpg

要说DSI进气和体格综合,小四应该更像F35才是,但事实上看......总师看他的时间比我多
总师肯定是要采的,当天确实没准备,但老总同志已经到现场了,根本来不及,那就聊呗。老总从来就是一个很有性格的人,对电视节目来说是个很好的采访对象,当然当时我并不知道。简单地问了下基本情况,多的真记不住了。有俩细节,一个他一直说,觉得“小四”长相上更像F22,我似乎感受到了F35遭到了嫌弃;另一个,老总说,下回要把起落架好好改改(看了2.0,恩,老总诚不欺我也)。作战半径我记不太清了,但比我想象的大,因为我潜意识里确实也因为它那俩发动机,而担心这是不是米格29的拉皮版。我忍不住问了当时军迷争议得很多的一个问题,鸭翅膀影不影响隐身,其实后来觉得这问得挺傻的,老总也说得挺谨慎,一句话,各有各的办法。“小四”在设计上对隐身还是很在意的,一个细节大家能看到,在小四的机翼上是看不到襟副翼的作动筒,机翼更加光洁顺溜,可以看出设计者的用心。最后老总说得比较多的,是这个飞机,快,研制周期短,制造周期也短,边设计边制造边迭代的模式,X年走完西方发达国家XX年走完的路。这样的话,好多地方我们都听过,但这时我的自豪感却格外明显,因为在我心里,想起了战斗民族的T50,和恒河畔的光辉。

信手拈来的领先水平,才是真正可怕的领先水平

Last edited:
A very insightful article written by the CCTV journalist after his interview of the rolling-out the prototype J-31 in 2012
2) it also had two internal weapons bays on the air intake sides;

But to admit, I highly doubt this statement, since we have never seen any no even on the closest close-up images when that bird was in Zhuhai. And IMO simply since there are none !

But to admit, I highly doubt this statement, since we have never seen any no even on the closest close-up images when that bird was in Zhuhai. And IMO simply since there are none !

Agree. The original reporter used "you wish" regarding the side weapon bays.

So, this FC-31 will have little chance of actually being accepted by the PLAAF/PLANAF? I'm guessing this FC-31 will become another "MiG-35" until it finds a buyer.
The other one?FC - 31 in the big engine thrust is probably another F35. Radar and telex systems are the latest.

55519eaagw1fb11jn7522j20g40ndta9.jpg

Making the bottom looks dirty.

how about liscense production in Pakistan:azn::azn:
A good choice for the engine and JF17 is universal.Like a F16 and F15 collocation.

Bro you think later when WS-13E will mature , will they paint it will silver shiny?
Like j-20.I think I'm sure I will.

It will have to compete with a carrier-borne version of the J-20.
China's domestic development of new models.Means that there is a plane.

Guys as admin of fb defence today , i have made a video "Evolution of j-31 by defence today" , do rate it and follow my page www.facebook.com/defense.today and my youtube channel Defence Today
@Deino @CHINA83NEWS @Oscar @zainmalik
Thank you. A nice 7-minute video to recapitulate the development of this jet over years :pakistan:

I heartedly wish this 5th generation stealth fighter jet will eventually go into mass production. It shows the design and technology prowess of the Chinese engineers and industry. Best wishes.

Thank you. A nice 7-minute video to recapitulate the development of this jet over years :pakistan:

I heartedly wish this 5th generation stealth fighter jet will eventually go into mass production. It shows the design and technology prowess of the Chinese engineers and industry. Best wishes.
thnx very much

hi could someone provide me a chinese source which says that j31 will enter production by 2019 or 2020 plz

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom