What's new

S Alam Group lifts Tk 30,000cr loans from IBBL alone

Taka has devalued against the dollar like all other currencies.

Below gives devaluations since the start of this year for a basket of currencies:

BD Taka - 16%
Indian Rupee - 9% rallied lately
Euro - 9% rallied lately
Yen - 18%
UK Pound - 14% rallied lately
All the countries you listed above import oil and gas as needed but not your BAL Bangladesh. Why?

The world recession has little to do with a very poor BD. The fall of the Taka is because it was overvalued and your BAL people are sending their stolen money by Hundi in millions of dollars.

Tk120 to 125 per dollar is the current value and I tell you it will fall to Tk200 when your BAL party thieves send more money by Hundi for safekeeping abroad and as a result, there will be fewer and fewer remittances.

- Fewer dollar remittances
- Fewer exports of your BAL underwear because of less electricity and the recession abroad
- Overinvoicing of imports and under-invoicing of exports to send the stolen money abroad
- By July BD pays about $2.75 billion to its lenders. It will keep on increasing although stupid BAL people love to think the loans are free and not to be repaid.

All economic troubles are because of BAL's greed for money. Borrowing and stealing 60% of that money is your VULTURE culture.

So, wait until 1 dollar becomes Tk200 by April to June. Your fake BAL GDP will be less than $200b then. Brace for it and send your stolen money immediately for safekeeping. Bloody idiot!!

-

I AM ABSOLUTELY BLOWN AWAY.....

Just look at the amounts and fake IDs used to open loan applications.......Looks like these people copied Nawaz family practices.

I AM ABSOLUTELY BLOWN AWAY.....

Just look at the amounts and fake IDs used to open loan applications.......Looks like these people copied Nawaz family practices.
Why do you criticize the Nawaz family I don't understand. This family was rich before Nawaz became the PM. They were holding big properties and mills and factories for many decades before Nawaz became the PM.

Our BAL party Chief is different. No one ever criticized Mujib by saying he was a thief. But, Hasina is a born thief, cheater, imposter, and killer of human lives for vengeance.

This copycat of a woman cheated in the exams and yet it took her six years to get a 2-year BA degree in those days. She graduated after getting grace marks in two subjects.

- She killed her own BAL supporters in a BAL gathering to blame the murders on the BNP govt.
- She killed 57 army officers in Pilkhana.
- And now, she has been cooperating with other big thieves to steal money from all corners of the country.

S. Alam is one such thief. He could not steal money without tacit approval from Hasina. Hasina looted the majority of this Tk30,000 crore taka.

This is why everyone related to banks is keeping silent for fear of death or harassment in jail.

@UKBengali and other BAL party brats, do not please forget to watch the video. No wonder, with BAL in state power, BD has become a model of a developing country!! Bloody idiots!!

All these happening right under the nose of our esteemed finance minister.

Actually the saying goes (at least the one that I know of) Olpo Bidya (knowledge) bhoyonkori

Ek kotha e bolte gele Pinaki "bhua doctor" Chakraborty

Well I am proud to say my Bangla is terrible 🤣🤣🤣

All these happening right under the nose of our esteemed finance minister.

Need to put a Sylheti in charge again 🤣🤣

If you want a job done properly give it to a Sylheti - as the saying goes 🤣🤣🤣

@EasyNow
@UKBengali

Video in English.

@UKBengali has better things to do than Watch YouTube videos by olpo shikkito Dhakayas 🤣🤣🤣

Below gives devaluations since the start of this year for a basket of currencies:

BD Taka - 16%
Indian Rupee - 9% rallied lately
Euro - 9% rallied lately
Yen - 18%
UK Pound - 14% rallied lately

What is the big deal about the Taka as it's exchange rate with the US dollar has stablised over the last 2 months?

I reckon this depreciation rate of Taka is the official one which is controlled by Bangladesh Bank, The actual market-led depreciation must be even higher, part of the reason why foreign workers are now increasingly using hundi, leading to a slowdown in remittance flow.

Islami Bank was the best and the most trusted private Bank in Bangladesh when it was under Jamayatis control. Now look at it...

From what I'm seeing, people are now recommending to take your money out of bank accounts. Trust on the banking system is hitting the nadir.

Back
Top Bottom