What's new

Russia’s Recruiting Afghan Commandos

ca0e7ab3efd93a37fecce2434e738571.jpg

Also, this picture speaks volumes for the standards of training and professionalism of Afghan "commandos".

View attachment 890398
lol, this is the epitome of "One grenade will get them all", whoever teach them to stack up without spacing need to be shot....

Strange, it wasn't really like that when I was in Afghan doing the same thing, maybe I got the lucky batch? Or by then (the uniform suggested post 2015) it's just went all downhill from there??

lol, this is the epitome of "One grenade will get them all", whoever teach them to stack up without spacing need to be shot....

Strange, it wasn't really like that when I was in Afghan doing the same thing, maybe I got the lucky batch? Or by then (the uniform suggested post 2015) it's just went all downhill from there??
Troops in the 1st Commando Brigade were all well trained and looked the part - the rest especially from the 7th Kandak were just warm bodies. These are the ones the US and UK took with them on their final evacuation flights out of Kabul, I believe the number was close to 600? Not sure, cannot confirm.

Troops in the 1st Commando Brigade were all well trained and looked the part - the rest especially from the 7th Kandak were just warm bodies. These are the ones the US and UK took with them on their final evacuation flights out of Kabul, I believe the number was close to 600? Not sure, cannot confirm.
This even met less of the standard than regional militia.....

And yes, the 1st Commando Brigade is the one that was trained by Ranger and Delta and operate with them since the beginning. Those are good bodies, I think the rest is hit and misses, probably just used to fill the rank so they can say they have such and such number.

Man, 2005 and 2015 is heaven and earth in Afghanistan...

The manner with which withdrawal of international forces from Afghanistan was orchestrated would always be a starting point of tracing the next conflicts in the region.

The international community must first hold the warlords for crimes against humanity among war crimes to close the chapter of the Afghan conflict.

ca0e7ab3efd93a37fecce2434e738571.jpg

Also, this picture speaks volumes for the standards of training and professionalism of Afghan "commandos".

View attachment 890398
No one is saying they are the best of the best. Even if ten such afghan commandos die and they manage to kill two neo nazis in Ukraine it's still a win. There won't be any sorrow bcz it hurts when a fellow citizen dies. Just make the two scums fight each other neo nazis and namak harams it's a win win situation for everyone.

No one is saying they are the best of the best. Even if ten such afghan commandos die and they manage to kill two neo nazis in Ukraine it's still a win. There won't be any sorrow bcz it hurts when a fellow citizen dies. Just make the two scums fight each other neo nazis and namak harams it's a win win situation for everyone.
1667049427002.png

Sounds likely. Afghans will jump onboard with whoever has the biggest stick. However, Im surprised they have such short memories about what the Russians did to them during their occupation. A decade of Russian war crimes against afghans surely carries some weight with them. Maybe Im giving them too much credit.
Afghans are useless mercenasries always available to the highest bidder. The thing is they are so useless that no one even bothers bidding for them.

Back
Top Bottom