What's new

Russian vessel under US sanction carries cargo for Rooppur power plant

Yes I know this. However history can be repeated! The next election could be another election like 1986 where BAL participated as puppet of Ershad, and BNP boycotted!

I'm not sure , but what if Gano Odhikar Porishod do the same role as BNP of 1986?

Or maybe there will be a chance of 1/11 again if USA really push hard?

Whatever maybe the case , if BAL remain in power till 2029 then I see no revival of democracy in Bangladesh , as in past 14 years everything is captured by BAL!

But I really don't know if they will fall or not! Things are very complex!

1/11 was not an US initiative you naive child!

India has been the key architect of all the forced regime changes in Bangladesh.

US has been an impotent player since Russia gave them an ultimatum to move their fleet off the BoB in 1971.

If US had done 1/11: Younus would be PM and there would not be Pilkhana massacre 🤣🤣

However, China now has the upper hand after getting close to BAL and building all the infrastructure.

Yes I know this. However history can be repeated! The next election could be another election like 1986 where BAL participated as puppet of Ershad, and BNP boycotted!

I'm not sure , but what if Gano Odhikar Porishod do the same role as BNP of 1986?

Or maybe there will be a chance of 1/11 again if USA really push hard?

Whatever maybe the case , if BAL remain in power till 2029 then I see no revival of democracy in Bangladesh , as in past 14 years everything is captured by BAL!

But I really don't know if they will fall or not! Things are very complex!

But I think still we can be optimistic ! Because Govt is showing a serious weakness by oppressing Grameen phone!

It's her vengeance against Dr Younus! And I hear ( many intellectuals also proposed ) that America want Dr Younus as technocrat head of Bangladesh Govt after BAL regime!

So Perhaps BAL has taken things seriously and that's why oppressing Grameen phone!
I am not going to say it is impossible, the bigger they are the harder they fall.
She has no support beyond BAL, BAL fanboys, close beneficiaries, and BAL younglings.
The so called intellectuals are now saying they supported a tyrant.
However, we will find out more on election day unless she tries to cancel the elections by destabilizing the country and blaming it on opposition.
That's why BNP is staying away from confrontation.

I am not going to say it is impossible, the bigger they are the harder they fall.
She has no support beyond BAL, BAL fanboys, close beneficiaries, and BAL younglings.
The so called intellectuals are now saying they supported a tyrant.
However, we will find out more on election day unless she tries to cancel the elections by destabilizing the country and blaming it on opposition.
That's why BNP is staying away from confrontation.

I agree anything is possible - but from my experience I believe most people are satisfied with the govt - so I don't think AL with Hasina is going anywhere.

I agree anything is possible - but from my experience I believe most people are satisfied with the govt - so I don't think AL with Hasina is going anywhere.

No political party in BD will ever win a consecutive election fairly.

That’s because Bangladeshi people are not tribal. They don’t vote based on identity politics.

Small minority are BAL and BNP diehards.

Hence, Hasina cannot allow a fair election for the sake of saving BD from BNP/Jamat menace!!!

No free elections until BNP and Jamat are permanently banned!

And BAL has to die with Hasina.

Hopefully, not before 2030!!

No political party in BD will ever win a consecutive election fairly.

That’s because Bangladeshi people are not tribal. They don’t vote based on identity politics.

Small minority are BAL and BNP diehards.

Hence, Hasina cannot allow a fair election for the sake of saving BD from BNP/Jamat menace!!!

No free elections until BNP and Jamat are permanently banned!

And BAL has to die with Hasina.

Hopefully, not before 2030!!

You do have a point, we have a history of being anti establishment

Back
Top Bottom