What's new

Russia Pakistan Economic Corridor

Anti-Muslim hate is ingrained into the Russian Orthodox mindset, there is nothing we can do about it. Seriously, they refer to pearl white Uzbek Muslims with slightly slanty eyes as blacks in Russia. They are racist and fascist to their core. Putin May have controlled them for now, but that mindset can never leave Russia.

They are still living under the dream of re-taking Istanbul and undoing their embarrassment, and they may actually do it if we follow hadith.

This is where I vehemently disagree with Sheikh Imran Hosein about. @TMA Turks are a bulwark for Islam, not only against the West, but also Russia.

Russians selling their S-400 to India proves they are no ally of Pakistan, and will never forget the defeat we dealt them in Afghanistan. I don’t blame them, because it destroyed their glorious empire.

Afghanistan is now under the Pakistani sphere of influence. Russians won’t forgive us.
Constantinople will be conquered. It will happen. President Erdogan needs to understand this. And so does the Ummah of the Seal ﷺ. It does not matter if you like this or not.......

Constantinople will be conquered. It will happen. President Erdogan needs to understand this. And so does the Ummah of the Seal ﷺ. It does not matter if you like this or not.......

I think you are being overly optimistic about Orthodox Christianity, brother.

Take a look for example at the Orthodox Cross going through an Islamic Crescent.

A popular motive at the time of the Tsars.

Cross_over_Crescent%2C_Plevna_Chapel.jpg

Study their history and their wars with the Turk, Central Asian, Balkan, and Caucasus Muslims.

Take a look for example at the Orthodox Cross going through an Islamic Crescent.

Study their history and their wars with the Turk, Central Asian, Balkan, and Caucasus Muslims.
It was popular already in 11-12 ct. when Rus did not fight with Islam states. This symbol has nothing to do with Islam.

Orthodox Countries have too many Muslims anyways its not yet the time alienation of them would cause too much internal fissures in those countries 1990s proved that (Chencnya and the Balkans) this is why they are not alienating them so far

Orthodox Countries have too many Muslims anyways its not yet the time alienation of them would cause too much internal fissures in those countries 1990s proved that (Chencnya and the Balkans) this is why they are not alienating them so far

Bosnian and Kosovo genocide was a wake up call for all of us.

Just like Burma is now.

We should not be too naive. It doesn’t mean create problems for them, but study their history and rhetoric and be cautious.

Bosnian and Kosovo genocide was a wake up call for all of us.t

Just like Burma is now.

We should not be too naive. It doesn’t mean create problems for them, but study their history and rhetoric and be cautious.

I have to break this to you both Bosnia and Kosovo were planned by the US not saying Russia and Serbia are "angels" but they really wanted to destroy Yugoslavia which was not a bitch of the USSR and USA after Tito died in 1980 idiots like Milsoevic and other politicians took over and the s..t in the 1990s was a result of that I agree but what you say about "naiveness" but they are not strong these days Russia and Serbia are much weaker than they were in the 90s showing tanks wont do much

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

Last edited:
I have to break this to you both Bosnia and Kosovo were planned by the US not saying Russia and Serbia are "angels" but they really wanted to destroy Yugoslavia which was not a bitch of the USSR and USA after Tito died in 1980 idiots like Milsoevic and other politicians took over and the s..t in the 1990s was a result of that I agree but what you say about "naiveness" but they are not strong these days Russia and Serbia are much weaker than they were in the 90s showing tanks wont do much

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

I was watching a documentary of how in Russia, the Tsars built models of churches and holy sites in Palestine for Russians.

The pain of losing their Holy Land and then their capital Constantinople weighs heavy on religious Orthodox Christians.

As long as Russia was Communist, the Orthodox religious hate was controlled.

Muslims in Central Asia and elsewhere benefitted immensely from Communist rule and got into high levels of government, something which was impossible in Tsarist Russia.

Now that Orthodox Christianity is coming back in Russia, religious and racial hate is on the rise.

Putin may be a sensible, nonsectarian man, but what will happen after him?

I was watching a documentary of how in Russia, the Tsars built models of churches and holy sites in Palestine for Russians.

The pain of losing their Holy Land and then their capital Constantinople weighs heavy on religious Orthodox Christians.

Muslims in Central Asia and elsewhere benefitted immensely from Communist rule and got into high levels of government, something which was impossible in Tsarist Russia.

Now that Orthodox Christianity is coming back in Russia, religious and racial hate is on the rise.

USSR was ((Kosher Controlled)) entity but I get your point but the Russians and the Slavs except for the Balkan Slavs who are not Orthodox(Bosniaks and Croats) to a extent Poles hate anyone against Slavdom or Orthodoxy this is why they despise the Kavkaz region which is 98 percent white tho half of the population is Muslim other Christian still regardless Slavs think they are above everybody Putin is moderate but I think after him we might see pro Yankee kosher dude who hates Asians and anyone that challanges their rule,Communism was a diaster for the world in the 20th century destroyed traditionalism in both West and East for the West in came after WW2 with neo cons and neo liberals who hijacked the left wing and right wing spheres to become Kosher worshiping cult and the social effects too for the East it was mix bag PRC was able to grow strong but the CCP was never that communistic just hard core nationalism mixed in with socilism still eh not great but Mao hated the Kosher USSR same with Yugoslavia under Tito

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

Last edited:
Sorry to break it to you but the so called Bolshevik revolution which created USSR was actually European Jewish propagated. So called 'Communist Ideology' was created deliberately. It was all a controlled event. So it is the same players playing on both sides of the fence.

Chose the right angle and every investment appears to be a corridor and some actually are meant to be one even though no one talks about them.
One of the earlier formations of such concept (1964) was the 'Regional Cooperation for Development' (RCD) between Pakistan, Turkey and Iran. It was later dissolved in 1979 only to be replaced in 1985 by another organization by the name of Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO) with several new members added. New corridors are bringing new hopes all over again. May these endeavors be fruitful for every nation involved!

Why is there such poor understanding of geography in Pakistan. For pete's sakes and I think I have said this 100s of times. Russia has 'warm waters' Google 'Sochi' please .....

52d6e74c69bedd083299f741-750-1159.jpg
But sochi is in the black sea..... i believe warm water access was in relation to open ports to oceans...

Don't confuse Tsarist Russia with 'Holy' Russia.

If the Russians want RPEC leading to India? Oh hell no! Screw that!

Russia is looking to just play both sides however their long standing defense ties with the Indians should make Pakistan wary so should the PRC,Russia feels Central Asia is their own turf so its wary of anyone tho tolerates the PRC for now because of is sheer size of it economy and its strength

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom