What's new

Report :Iran Azerbaijan Tensions , Geo-Political Implications

Well, what is Azerbaijan? A lot of normal people and a President what thinks he had to do something cause of getting old and the fear that no one in the world will remember him from day 1 after his death. And Turkey, the EU and Israel want to exploit this situation for themself, trying to play the "proxy war" card with Azerbaijan. And in the End Azerbaijan will have nothing from it, even a possibility the Azerbaijan will vanish from the world map is given. Stupid do stupid things.

Well, what is Azerbaijan? A lot of normal people and a President what thinks he had to do something cause of getting old and the fear that no one in the world will remember him from day 1 after his death. And Turkey, the EU and Israel want to exploit this situation for themself, trying to play the "proxy war" card with Azerbaijan. And in the End Azerbaijan will have nothing from it, even a possibility the Azerbaijan will vanish from the world map is given. Stupid do stupid things.
Azerbijian is like a mini-north korea.

I met several Azerbaijani's in University that never want to go back. Literally no one.

An Azari relative of mine was made the head of
Science faculty at Baku university a few years ago.... he lasted 2 weeks before he quit and left the hell hole. He said its the most corrupt and fake country in the world. He was saying that even the nice looking buildings in Baku are mostly fake facades. He isnt ever going back.

Its time to right this injustice that has lasted 200years and take back our northern lands.

I can assure you that they won't fight each other too much destructive on both ends Iran doesn't want to fight the Azeris are a force to be reckoned with and even more armed then Iran per captia.

If you thought Ukraine was eye opening in regards to conventional then the Azeris will rewrite everything you know about conventional warfare.. I could envision were actully the Azeris doing the land grabs up north and not vice versa. They are a fighting nation and one hell'va adversary

Last edited:

Iranians and Persian-speakers should listen to this informative roundtable if they have the time (first hour is interesting already).

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom