What's new

Rangers write SBP to remove MQM offices in banks

FalconsForPeace

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Sindh Rangers on Sunday wrote a letter to State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) and National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) telling the institutions to remove offices belonging to Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM), reported Dunya News.

According to the letter, MQM made its offices in branches of different banks since a number of years, further stating that these offices were owned by members belonging to the party’s militant wing.

It was stated in the letter that Supreme Court (SC) also mentioned in the Karachi lawlessness case about governmental departments and banks involved in suspicious activities therefore necessary steps were needed to be taken in order to ensure that buildings belonging to banks and various branches do not get used illegally.

It was mentioned in the letter that Rangers would be at the disposal of the institutions if any hindrance is faced regarding the removal of MQM offices from the banks.

http://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/343837-Rangers-write-SBP-to-remove-MQM-offices-in-banks

Sindh Rangers on Sunday wrote a letter to State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) and National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) telling the institutions to remove offices belonging to Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM), reported Dunya News.

According to the letter, MQM made its offices in branches of different banks since a number of years, further stating that these offices were owned by members belonging to the party’s militant wing.

It was stated in the letter that Supreme Court (SC) also mentioned in the Karachi lawlessness case about governmental departments and banks involved in suspicious activities therefore necessary steps were needed to be taken in order to ensure that buildings belonging to banks and various branches do not get used illegally.

It was mentioned in the letter that Rangers would be at the disposal of the institutions if any hindrance is faced regarding the removal of MQM offices from the banks.

http://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/343837-Rangers-write-SBP-to-remove-MQM-offices-in-banks

That is the way to do it ; while at it, do CDGK also.
Start with MQM , then PPP and then everyone else.
All departments and institutions, universities, colleges, the whole country needs be cleansed of this political infection.

Same question. How and why do they have offices on Banks in the first place? What kinda country is this?

Very shameful if true.

One can say that these offices might be used to check bank balance of individuals in order to collect Bhatta at gunpoint.

Must be one of the reason Mustafa Kamal quit mqm.

Very shameful if true.

One can say that these offices might be used to check bank balance of individuals in order to collect Bhatta at gunpoint.

It's labor trade union offices not political offices and all major parties in Karachi have their offices in Governmnet buildings be it SBP they just highlighted MQM coz party condemn the move, JI to PPP PMLN all doing that, don't have time to dig the sources and put here.

Very shameful if true.

When MQM guys call for bhatta they usually know all about your transactions and average bank balances and as in the case of one of my relative..the MQM guys actually showed up with his full statement....also Altaf Bhai has recently cried about Karachites not donating to MQM but have given 12 corore to Imran..this is a clear naked threat of extortion..

remove all routes of this cancer from banks, colleges, universities, water board, bus stops, market committees, then true peace will come.

It's labor trade union offices not political offices and all major parties in Karachi have their offices in Governmnet buildings be it SBP they just highlighted MQM coz party condemn the move, JI to PPP PMLN all doing that, don't have time to dig the sources and put here.

Sorry for my ignorance but to me it is unacceptable to have an account in a bank that have m0f0 political parties offices. Duh wth. This is ridiculous.

Sorry for my ignorance but to me it is unacceptable to have an account in a bank that have m0f0 political parties offices. Duh wth. This is ridiculous.
As I mentioned earlier bro this need to dig some sources but I know that it was Trade Union Pakistan Council who themselves requested to poltical parties to protect labour rights within trade unions to have their offices, as MQM and rangers are on open tussles these days somehow only MQM name come in media, the letter to PSB and other government buildings authorities does Adressed " All poltical Parties need to finish their offices from premises "
There are problems in our system which gives help the poltical parties to create more mess even out side of its legal boundaries. Ave ka ava hi biggda hua hai.

Back
Top Bottom