What's new

Rangers raid offices of Zardari’s close aide in Karachi

Dawood Ibrahim

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
By GEO NEWSPosted on: 22 minutes ago

KARACHI: Rangers raided three different offices of a close aide of former President Asif Ali Zardari, detaining suspects and confiscating records.

The raids were conducted near Hockey Stadium, Metropole and I.I. Chundrigar Road.

Rangers detained suspects and confiscated records.

The Pakistan People's Party co-chairman Zardari is returning to Karachi today after a year and a half of self exile in Dubai.

Rangers_3.jpg

Weapons recovered in raid

In a separate incident, Rangers carried out an operation in the city’s Garden Town area and arrested two militants affiliated with a political party.

According to the Rangers PRO, the two militants are affiliated with the MQM’s military wing. The two militants also led the paramilitary force to a huge cache of arms buried underground in a vacant plot.

The arms seized include eight SMG rifles, one 222 rifle, seven repeater shotguns, one 22 rifle, one mauser and one 8mm rifle. The paramilitary force also seized nearly 10,000 rounds of ammunition.

The Rangers PRO added the arms were to be used to disrupt law and order in the city.

The two militants have been handed over to the police for further investigation.

https://m.geo.tv/#category|latest-n...large-cache-of-arms-and-ammunition-in-Karachi

Sind Rangers raid at Omni group offices at Metropole i.i.chandarRigar Road Hockey Stadium and another raid at Clifton resident arrest 5 to 7 persons. Omni group owner is close friend of ZARDARI who is in way to land at Karachi:coffee:
Breaking news DAWN news channel.

By GEO NEWSPosted on: 22 minutes ago

KARACHI: Rangers raided three different offices of a close aide of former President Asif Ali Zardari, detaining suspects and confiscating records.

The raids were conducted near Hockey Stadium, Metropole and I.I. Chundrigar Road.

Rangers detained suspects and confiscated records.

The Pakistan People's Party co-chairman Zardari is returning to Karachi today after a year and a half of self exile in Dubai.

Rangers_3.jpg

Weapons recovered in raid

In a separate incident, Rangers carried out an operation in the city’s Garden Town area and arrested two militants affiliated with a political party.

According to the Rangers PRO, the two militants are affiliated with the MQM’s military wing. The two militants also led the paramilitary force to a huge cache of arms buried underground in a vacant plot.

The arms seized include eight SMG rifles, one 222 rifle, seven repeater shotguns, one 22 rifle, one mauser and one 8mm rifle. The paramilitary force also seized nearly 10,000 rounds of ammunition.

The Rangers PRO added the arms were to be used to disrupt law and order in the city.

The two militants have been handed over to the police for further investigation.

https://m.geo.tv/#category|latest-n...large-cache-of-arms-and-ammunition-in-Karachi
So what? This will have same fate as Dr Asim and Dawn Leaks.

any other attempt by the establishment to fool us ,,the dumb nation, they should have learned by now that they don't need further darams to stage ,we known a NRo is again being reached ,this is all topi darma

Nice try rangers :tup: for doing something rather nothing like others

The problem is AZ friend is outside the country :) enjoy luxury life :(

Last edited:
Apparently one of the raids happened on a Bank which had a product named Omni. Surprisingly they even recovered many weapons from there as well. Later they let go of all the persons arrested from that particular raid.

Got above from twitter. Any truth in this ? Maybe rangers raided wrong Omni group to show off and "discovered " weapons.

Back
Top Bottom