What's new

‪‎Quetta‬ Born Pakistani Professional ‪‎Boxer‬ ‪‎Muhammad‬ Waseem is ready to play his WBC Silver

shah1398

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
‪Quetta‬ Born Pakistani Professional ‪Boxer‬, ‪Muhammad‬ Waseem is ready to play his WBC Silver Flyweight Title fight on 17th July 2016 in Seoul, SouthKorea against Phillipini Boxer Jether Oliva.
Muhammad Waseem has an outstanding amateur boxing record and has won many medals for Pakistan
In his professional career Waseem has played 3 fights and has knocked out his opponents in All three fights.
If Waseem wins this title fight he would be ranked in top 4 boxers of the World in WBC world ranking.

Good Luck Muhammad Waseem. :pakistan:

That's really great. When i told a turkish friend that in Pakistan the common sports are cricket, hockey and polo he was suprised. He said: "Wow, I imagined boxing was more your thing, with people like Amir Khan". We have an image of being warriors, and as i practise MMA myself, it's great to see this trend going in in Pakistan.

He is quite a good fighter, its a shame he stayed amateur for so long. Pakistan really needs to introduce pro boxing with local fighters in local venues.

Back
Top Bottom